Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

We should all be able to express genuine concern. This is so unexpected and we have no idea what someone in her position is capable of doing or self destructing. Because- she has a history of doing that! Like that can not be insensitive. Would you not be scared for her right now having parted from her family and then losing your child. Losing your other kids to kfed, lost career. This was her choosing to be happy and it backfired. So yeah I’m concerned about what she’s gonna do. If someone has an issue with that please never seek therapy because you might not be able to handle reality. Real fans will not gloss over her past or look at everyone as a perfect Saint. That’s tabloid behavior because their is only one story 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Of course we're allowed to reference her past. But can you not see that it's at the very least insensitive to make a remark about her "reaching for a pill bottle" when she has just announced a personal tragedy? There's a time and place for everything and this is not it. There's also a way of phrasing things respectfully, and the way you phrased it makes it seem like a callous joke at her expense rather than an expression of genuine concern.

Yeah I’m just saying she has been totally free now for how long. Like it’s literally been some weeks? She can potentially have access to anything she wants? Her cell works. So I’m saying I’m concerned yeah I’m freaking concerned how about how she handles stress and what she can do to cope. Like she’s never lost a child before hello

3 minutes ago, Missmawma said:

Yeah I’m just saying she has been totally free now for how long. Like it’s literally been some weeks? She can potentially have access to anything she wants? Her cell works. So I’m saying I’m concerned yeah I’m freaking concerned how about how she handles stress and what she can do to cope. Like she’s never lost a child before hello

Goodbye.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

So sad for them, this must be devastating. And she keeps having to go through such difficult stuff... I want to smash things. This is such an important topic too, because it's so common yet so unspoken about, people don't realize how often it actually happens. I hope they succeed soon in expanding their family, she deserves her happy ending once and for all. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

So sad for them, this must be devastating. And she keeps having to go through such difficult stuff... I want to smash things. This is such an important topic too, because it's so common yet so unspoken about, people don't realize how often it actually happens. I hope they succeed soon in expanding their family, she deserves her happy ending once and for all. 

You are right it is a really important topic. They say it is at least 25% of pregnancies up to 12 weeks end in miscarriage. I was incredibly lucky it never happened to me whilst having children, but my sister and quite a few of my friends went through it. The good news is that they all went on to have successful pregnancies and healthy babies. Really hope that happens for Britney. Is anyone deserves it she does.    

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, hybirdfox said:

I’m just sharing my opinion. Being a fan doesn’t mean support every move she makes. But we gotta be realistic. And honestly I hope I’m wrong. But it’s just the way I see it, and inside more people see it too. I don’t wanna come disrespectful towards her, but we know her IG has always been a key of mystery. A lot of people didn’t know what to think when she announced her pregnancy. There’s no need to drag people like that hat because they see it a different way

Not supporting a career more, sure. Not liking an outfit, fine. But suggesting she would actually fake a pregnancy, your basically saying she’s insane cuz only an insane person would do that, so u might as well just admit u think she needs the cship.

Just cuz u and others were too stupid to understand her announcement doesn’t mean it was fake and just cuz u and others are too stupid to know that not all women show at the same time also doesn’t mean it was fake.

Suggesting she would go so low as to fake a pregnancy is not an opinion, it is a cruel accusation.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Missmawma said:

We should all be able to express genuine concern. This is so unexpected and we have no idea what someone in her position is capable of doing or self destructing. Because- she has a history of doing that! Like that can not be insensitive. Would you not be scared for her right now having parted from her family and then losing your child. Losing your other kids to kfed, lost career. This was her choosing to be happy and it backfired. So yeah I’m concerned about what she’s gonna do. If someone has an issue with that please never seek therapy because you might not be able to handle reality. Real fans will not gloss over her past or look at everyone as a perfect Saint. That’s tabloid behavior because their is only one story 

Didn’t you just join like 9 hours ago?? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Grace Kelly said:

Just woke up and saw this. It is absolutely heart breaking, I feel so sad for her. Sending all my love. 

And those that have used this as an opportunity to criticize her need to take a good, long hard look at themselves and grow up. Try being kind at least just for today. 

Some of her “fans” wouldn’t know a thing about being kind. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block