Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It was the moment Britney spoke over Flopdi Montgomery’s lawyer in court on June 23, 2021 and demanded to be heard. B made the strategic decision and risk to involve the GP in her private struggle for freedom.

The free Britney movement had laid the informational infrastructure (collecting receipts, understanding the players in the CON) and this allowed B’s message to be amplified.

to bring it back to the fire analogy…a good fire takes preparation. Britney had a wet matchbook and a pile of logs in the wings (Rosengart). The early stan advocates of Free  Britney had been preparing for this fire since 2008…collecting kindling and teaching others how to collect kindling. By 2019, the early advocates had recruited and trained an army of kindling collectors. By 2021 the pile of kindling was so large it could be seen around the world. Britney’s “crazed fans” made headlines for making this massive pile of kindling. At this point Britney strategically stacks the logs (Rosengart) over the kindling. On June 23, B’s wet matches finally were dry enough to catch a flame…and then the fire structure was set ablaze. 

Thank you for answering that.

I've been asking this question for, literally, years now...And nobody has been able to answer it.

There is one thing I don't agree with, though..."By 2019, the early advocates had recruited and trained an army of kindling collectors."

I get that you're trying to explain it to me in a way I'll understand, but I'm not sure if this is accurate...I was one of the early stan advocates, but I wasn't a part of training an army of kindling collectors.

Who was, then? There was a gap of about five years where I'm not aware of anyone doing Britney research, apart from two male journalists at the NY Times...But maybe there was way more of us out there than I realized?

Realistically, how many super sleuths exist on Planet Earth? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

11 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It was the moment Britney spoke over Flopdi Montgomery’s lawyer in court on June 23, 2021 and demanded to be heard. B made the strategic decision and risk to involve the GP in her private struggle for freedom.

The free Britney movement had laid the informational infrastructure (collecting receipts, understanding the players in the CON) and this allowed B’s message to be amplified.

to bring it back to the fire analogy…a good fire takes preparation. Britney had a wet matchbook and a pile of logs in the wings (Rosengart). The early stan advocates of Free  Britney had been preparing for this fire since 2008…collecting kindling and teaching others how to collect kindling. By 2019, the early advocates had recruited and trained an army of kindling collectors. By 2021 the pile of kindling was so large it could be seen around the world. Britney’s “crazed fans” made headlines for making this massive pile of kindling. At this point Britney strategically stacks the logs (Rosengart) over the kindling. On June 23, B’s wet matches finally were dry enough to catch a flame…and then the fire structure was set ablaze. 

June 23rd is when my parents’ interest in the story was rekindled. I agree that the movement really took off (for the general public) at this point. 

17 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

THIS.

Do we have a transcript of this?

I've never heard this story before.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

THANK YOU!

There's gotta be a reason why Britney dislikes the documentaries...She's mentioned it several times now.

Maybe the reason isn't what we think?

That’s such a good question. I think about this all the time. Framing & Controlling from the NYT are quite unique in their perspective. It can’t just be the old footage of embarrassing moments or speculation on her mental health back then. What do you think? 

9 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

That’s such a good question. I think about this all the time. Framing & Controlling from the NYT are quite unique in their perspective. It can’t just be the old footage of embarrassing moments or speculation on her mental health back then. What do you think? 

I don't know, but I'm on Page 4...Penny says she wants to hear from Ms. Spears.

My question has always been...

Who requested that?

EDIT:

Page 7...

"AND SO, MR. INGHAM, YOU KNOW, THE STATUS HEARING WAS SET AT YOUR REQUEST BECAUSE MS. SPEARS DID WANT TO ADDRESS THE COURT THIS AFTERNOON. BUT I -- BEFORE I GET TO HER, I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU FIRST TO SEE IF YOU HAD ANYTHING YOU WANTED TO SAY BEFORE I GO TO HER."

EDIT #2:

So Ingham did request it?

Edited by Steel Magnolia
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Who requested that?

Apparently Britney, through Ingham. 

In April, Spears had requested a hearing, in open court, to discuss the terms of the arrangement. It was scheduled for June 23rd.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Who requested that?

"The conservatee, she has requested that I seek from the court a status hearing at which she can address the court directly," Ingham said during the Tuesday hearing via video conference. "This does not relate to any of the matters on the calendar now and it does not related to the accounting or the fee issues."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/27/britney-spears-requests-to-address-court-at-hearing-on-her-conservatorship.html

• Love 3
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

THANK YOU!

There's gotta be a reason why Britney dislikes the documentaries...She's mentioned it several times now.

Maybe the reason isn't what we think?

I know this is prob not the right convo for this topic…but…I think it’s that the GP is visceral toward Britney, especially about her intellect. Then (from Britney’s perspective) someone like Liz Day comes around and wins Emmy’s, Pulitzer’s and whatevers for being intellectually savvy enough to tell Britney’s story—and it’s just a fraction of the story. The GP praises LD, not Britney for B’s stories…and now the GP views B as a victim.

I’d be p.issed about the docs too if I were B. But, as a prodigal stan, I am extremely grateful for the docs. I fan flopped in the Femme Fatale era bc I believed the CON’s narrative. I hadnt paid attention to B for a decade, and then the docs brought me back into the fold.

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I get that you're trying to explain it to me in a way I'll understand, but I'm not sure if this is accurate...I was one of the early stan advocates, but I wasn't a part of training an army of kindling collectors.

Omg Steel, I was literally thinking of you and Jordan when I wrote that. YOU are one of the advocates, and you trained ME how to collect kindling. I was reading your posts for months before I actually joined BH.

Your information and timeline let me do my accounting analysis on the 12th acct. And I’m relatively certain that BH elevated that analysis to reach the people it needed to reach.

and I’m also willing to bet both B’s and CONs legal team pay attention to your timeline. Information is power, and organized information is deadly.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Who requested that?

EDIT:

Page 7...

"AND SO, MR. INGHAM, YOU KNOW, THE STATUS HEARING WAS SET AT YOUR REQUEST BECAUSE MS. SPEARS DID WANT TO ADDRESS THE COURT THIS AFTERNOON. BUT I -- BEFORE I GET TO HER, I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU FIRST TO SEE IF YOU HAD ANYTHING YOU WANTED TO SAY BEFORE I GO TO HER."

EDIT #2:

So Ingham did request it?

Yes, on Britney’s request. I believe it was part of her continued effort in 2020 to prevent the records from being sealed (with Ingham’s help).

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-freebritney-court-filing-9444894/

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

"The conservatee, she has requested that I seek from the court a status hearing at which she can address the court directly," Ingham said during the Tuesday hearing via video conference. "This does not relate to any of the matters on the calendar now and it does not related to the accounting or the fee issues."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/27/britney-spears-requests-to-address-court-at-hearing-on-her-conservatorship.html

She was clever to tell ingham that it wasn’t related to any of the matters in court, than boom my ***** talk about all the matters in court & ask for a new attorney! She ate that day I was so proud her & in disbelief that I was hearing her live in real time expressing herself for her soon to be freedom 

• Love 4

Do we think Britney wrote this post or had Vicky do it or something? Not taking away from what she’s going through it is just so neatly and well written compared to most of Britney’s posts. I could see her not wanting to post but have someone tell the news for her. I’m just curious. I’ve felt awful ever since the news broke :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: And I’m really hoping those around her are trying their best to lift her up and be there for her. 

Clearly, some people who posted here don't even like her in the slightest. That is not the problem. My question is, is your life so devastating that the best you can do with your sorrows and emptiness is come to make cruel posts about a celeb you don't really know in a situation like this?

I don't quite get why would anyone invest time let alone on posting, but on signing up to a forum dedicated to a person they clearly dislike. I know there are so many sad people with miserable lives trying to vent, but there are more productive ways to do so, trust me.  Is this posting stuff all you have left? There are a ton of celebs I dislike and sometimes I don't even click on their topics. I would never sign up to a forum dedicated to them to post mean stuff, specially under this context. It's crazy what some people do to deal with their own mysery.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She was clever to tell ingham that it wasn’t related to any of the matters in court, than boom my ***** talk about all the matters in court & ask for a new attorney! She ate that day I was so proud her & in disbelief that I was hearing her live in real time expressing herself for her soon to be freedom 

TBH, I marvel at her genius and bravery for making this happen on June 23. The GP is so cruel to her…this was a MAJOR risk.

I never would have had enough hope to try as many angles as B did to win her freedom back.

And I love that she convinced Ingham that she wasn’t going to s.hit can his sorry a.ss.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Fair enough.

So when did the match that Britney struck take flame? Can we identify the actual moment

From where I was sitting, it appeared to me that it was the introduction of Lynne's legal team that changed the course of things. The public pressure didn't appear to affect James' lawyers or Ingham...For the most part, they continued on in their ways. 

Ingham did make some brilliant legal moves — which nobody other than LFB will agree with me on. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But what caused Ingham to make those moves in the first place?

I tend to think that Ingham and Lynne aligned and had a shared vision...To continue the CON, with Lynne (or a Lynne proxy) at the helm. And believe me, I didn't always think that...But in retrospect, that appears to be true.

Britney's testimony caught them all off guard...But by then, Britney already had Rosengart in the wings, waiting. And more than likely, advising her long before they officially signed the papers to bring him on board.

My assumption is that Brit was watching the documentaries and Public pressure and that she may have used that momentum to find the strength to address the court again (and repeat everything from 2019) because she knew there were more eyes on her, but ultimately her strength & testimony is what got things really moving along. 
As for her opinion of the documentaries, I believe she has credited them motivating change but I think recognizing that for her comes with a lot of resentment. It’s twofold. We have no way of knowing the complete accuracy of ALL of the content, but the NYT & Netflix one did seem respectful and within good taste as much as possible, but they are still part of the greater media circus that has always followed and exploited her, and ultimately they are being made by journalists and production companies that are profiting from her story. I’m not meaning to be critical of the documentaries, just trying to understand her reason for it.
The second issue she most definitely seems to have is actually with the courts, why did it take 2 years and multiple documentaries for the judges & lawyers to take her seriously. 

• Love 3
Just now, Turts07 said:

My assumption is that Brit was watching the documentaries and Public pressure and that she may have used that momentum to find the strength to address the court again (and repeat everything from 2019) because she knew there were more eyes on her, but ultimately her strength & testimony is what got things really moving along. 
As for her opinion of the documentaries, I believe she has credited them motivating change but I think recognizing that for her comes with a lot of resentment. It’s twofold. We have no way of knowing the complete accuracy of ALL of the content, but the NYT & Netflix one did seem respectful and within good taste as much as possible, but they are still part of the greater media circus that has always followed and exploited her, and ultimately they are being made by journalists and production companies that are profiting from her story. I’m not meaning to be critical of the documentaries, just trying to understand her reason for it.
The second issue she most definitely seems to have is actually with the courts, why did it take 2 years and multiple documentaries for the judges & lawyers to take her seriously. 

Oh and one more thing I have noticed that I’m not sure if she would like is that in every NYT article or documentary it highlights substance abuse as a reason for the establishment of the conservatorship. I’m not going to pretend that Brit wasn’t doing ***** in her early 20s but it is something that she has never really admitted too and it has never been fair that she has had this addiction stigma follow her around when her ex-husband and father (2 men involved in the establishment back then) were known to be ****/alcohol users as well. 

• Love 2

I feel like this thread should be locked out of respect to Britney. We’re aware of the news now and quite frankly it’s absolutely none of our business. This is a private matter that they are dealing with and was probably only announced to the world because Britney’s a celebrity… Is this thread kept up to show support to Britney or for views? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Spoiler

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 3

Some of you gays are absolutely vile and disgusting. Saying she faked her pregnancy ? That she's the ******* reason she miscarried ? ******* digusting. I'm honestly having second hand embarrassement for you du***** gays who know nothing about pregnancies and women's bodies.

Like I can't comment on what it feels like to be pregnant cause i'm a gay man, so why don't you do the same instead of expressing your "opinion" :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Why do we always accuse women of being at fault ? Y'all claim to be fans of her but keep tearing her apart, it's sick and especially during a time like this 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block