Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You "feel really bad for her", but you don't believe she was even pregnant? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: So what exactly do you feel bad for?

It's not just you, there are many others on here that need to understand that you can have an opinion but that doesn't stop you from being called out on it. Exactly, this is a fan forum, so don't be surprised when you get criticised for posting your "opinions" on Britney that are derogatory, unfounded, and also offensive to other people who have experienced pregnancy loss. A lot of people seem to think it's okay to bully someone and then say "it's just my opinion", as though that gives you a free pass. Have your opinion, but be prepared to get challenged for it if you are going to post it on a public forum, since so many of you use the fact that Britney posts about her life on Instagram as an excuse to bully and gaslight her.

I’m sorry. I never meant to offend anyone, I could never imagine how much pain must be to have a miscarriage. I know other people share the same opinion as me, and right now it’s hard to not come across as rude when you share this opinions. She is a celebrity and whatever she posts on social media, people will talk about it. I never wanted to come across that I don’t support her, but also I feel we should share what we really think, and from there spark conversations. 

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I just don’t get why people would think she faked being pregnant? What’s  to be gained from that? She’s not psychotic or a soap opera character 

Well, this is when you know Team Con achieved what they wanted, for the public to think Britney is in fact a psychotic mental patient…What’s sad though is that a lot of these people are so called fans. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

‘if?’ GTFO of this thread.

I hope you understand I’m just sharing my opinion! What really happen to her is of course devastating, and yes maybe I shouldn’t be talking about what think on a delicate time like this. I guess I got over myself, I support her and I’m a fan since I was 12. But sometimes life makes you wonder things, if if it comes from you favorite idol

6 minutes ago, hybirdfox said:

You are absolutely right! That’s the worst feeling, losing something you wanted so much just like that. I know. 

You tried to insinuate that Britney and Sam  lied about being pregnant. It's actually intellectually insulting if you think i would've not clocked that. Tell us how you truly feel hybridfox and stop masquerading your true intentions.

just saying GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, hybirdfox said:

I’m sorry. I never meant to offend anyone, I could never imagine how much pain must be to have a miscarriage. I know other people share the same opinion as me, and right now it’s hard to not come across as rude when you share this opinions. She is a celebrity and whatever she posts on social media, people will talk about it. I never wanted to come across that I don’t support her, but also I feel we should share what we really think, and from there spark conversations. 

Well let me tell you this, next time you hear about a woman suffering a miscarriage, and you think "I'm going to go online and write that I don't believe her and she is lying", your first instinct to keep it to yourself was probably correct :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Explicit said:

You tried to insinuate that Britney and Sam  lied about being pregnant. It's actually intellectually insulting if you think i would've not clocked that. Tell us how you truly feel hybridfox and stop masquerading your true intentions.

just saying GIF

I’m just saying that I was always skeptical about the pregnancy. From day one, like millions of other fans. And again I really don’t I want to disrespect anyone, but it’s what I thought, sue me! I truly feel bad for her! I just watch the sometimes music video and tear up just imagining what would happen to that sweet girl on the future. Just because I was spektical about something doesn’t mean I support Britney and share empathy about her loss. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Well let me tell you this, next time you hear about a woman suffering a miscarriage, and you think "I'm going to go online and write that I don't believe her and she is lying", your first instinct to keep it to yourself was probably correct :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

You are right! Maybe this want the right place and time to express my opinion. It is a very delicate situation and heartbreaking. And again just because I was spektical about it, doesn’t mean I don’t feel sorry for what happen! 

1 hour ago, UKasz.b said:

Britney on exhale is just pure speculation. No evidence.

You can't take responsibility for what others think. We are free people, so we can say whatever we want. Bans for that is just as stupid as some of the posts here. 

I'm out. Just don't know how to delete my account. Can somebody help?

You can say whatever you want, just like you can anywhere, but some things that you say, can have consequences. Thats just life.  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, hybirdfox said:

You are right! Maybe this want the right place and time to express my opinion. It is a very delicate situation and heartbreaking. And again just because I was spektical about it, doesn’t mean I don’t feel sorry for what happen! 

You can't feel sorry for a woman having a miscarriage if you don't even believe she was pregnant in the first place. Stop talking bull****.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

You can't feel sorry for a woman having a miscarriage if you don't even believe she was pregnant in the first place. Stop talking bull****.

I really don’t wanna argue with you. I just said what I know most people think. Regardless of that, yes it’s heartbreaking. I wonder if the Lucy Ball post came before she learnt about that

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block