Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

I don't want to justify anyone but who thinks the team con is behind it, perhaps because pregnancy was a way to make everyone think that she is free when they are still involved?  so for this reason they think the pregnancy is fake?  in any case i am saddened for britney and i hope she can recover soon from this umpteenth setback and try again to create the family she deserves

I am so sad for her. We all know how much she wants this. 

But this is the reason why most women wont announce their pregnancy to their friends and family before 12 weeks. When you are over 40 your pregnancy is already at risk.

Hopefully  she will be more private with this moving forward, I cannot think of anything worse than going through this with all the world aware and watching 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I wish Sam wasnt a yes person. The jet skiing wasn't a good idea. Either way I am devastated for her.

I just wish ppl won't blame jet skiing . I mean in early stages how can it be bad for a baby.  And every1 talk those photos. It is already enough stress with the pregnancy loss for Britney yet ppl talk those photos and say that was a bad thing. We do not even know for sure then they were taken, do we?

I think early stage pregnancy loss can be result of her long use of iud and those meds she was given for years.  Her body simply was not recovered from all the influence. Add past  trauma from being in cship to it with all the anger.  She just needs maybe 6-12 months to recover her health and then start trying again. I am more than positive that Britney can get pregnant and  have a healthy baby even if she is 40. I mean how old were Janet Jackson giving birth to her 1st child. The level of medical care they can afford makes it very possible for any age. So i'll just sent positive vibes for her.

P.s. any1 writing about Britney faking her pregnancy  and then loss of it u really r fake fans. Sorry not sorry. U been there seeing her actions, her spirituality, what kind of mother she is, how it was important for her for years(even if some of it just a certain image, but i think i saw a lot of real Britney through her writing, music, videos),yet u talk about the fact she can fake those things. C'mon guys, u can do better. Do not add anymore stress to a woman who suffered so many things through the years.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, hybirdfox said:

I’m just sharing my opinion. Being a fan doesn’t mean support every move she makes. But we gotta be realistic. And honestly I hope I’m wrong. But it’s just the way I see it, and inside more people see it too. I don’t wanna come disrespectful towards her, but we know her IG has always been a key of mystery. A lot of people didn’t know what to think when she announced her pregnancy. There’s no need to drag people like that hat because they see it a different way

Have you provided a rational explanation as to why it would be a lie? If not then it's pure paranoia and you should genuinely seek help about it, not being hostile or anything but it's generally quite a worrying sign when someone sees conspiracy in everything.

I wish them both love and support. 

but I’m actually following lots of people on Instagram who have lost their babies and it’s crazy what kind of things they do to remain pregnant. What kind of attention they give it, especially when they have a risky pregnancy which Britney had because of her age. Now you can block me, and I’m not saying it would have changed anything but I don’t understand why she seemed to give so little attention to the baby inside of her. The jet ski thing (which I don’t believe was after her miscarriage), carrying sawyer when you’re not supposed to do that stuff .. her posts about the cship that showed her distress. 
She didn’t seem to be aware of the risks this pregnancy has .. now I’m not saying it happened because of that. It’s completely normal to have miscarriages. I just wish her well and maybe next time she can go to a doctor and he will give her some information and maybe even medication because there are some things that help. And I hope she’ll have a healthy baby soon 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

Britney on exhale is just pure speculation. No evidence.

You can't take responsibility for what others think. We are free people, so we can say whatever we want. Bans for that is just as stupid as some of the posts here. 

I'm out. Just don't know how to delete my account. Can somebody help?

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Also...

BYE JURASSIC LEECH!!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I just wish ppl won't blame jet skiing . I mean in early stages how can it be bad for a baby.  And every1 talk those photos. It is already enough stress with the pregnancy loss for Britney yet ppl talk those photos and say that was a bad thing. We do not even know for sure then they were taken, do we?

I think early stage pregnancy loss can be result of her long use of iud and those meds she was given for years.  Her body simply was not recovered from all the influence. Add past  trauma from being in cship to it with all the anger.  She just needs maybe 6-12 months to recover her health and then start trying again. I am more than positive that Britney can get pregnant and  have a healthy baby even if she is 40. I mean how old were Janet Jackson giving birth to her 1st child. The level of medical care they can afford makes it very possible for any age. So i'll just sent positive vibes for her.

P.s. any1 writing about Britney faking her pregnancy  and then loss of it u really r fake fans. Sorry not sorry. U been there seeing her actions, her spirituality, what kind of mother she is, how it was important for her for years(even if some of it just a certain image, but i think i saw a lot of real Britney through her writing, music, videos),yet u talk about the fact she can fake those things. C'mon guys, u can do better. Do not add anymore stress to a woman who suffered so many things through the years.

You can’t blame the jet sking I mean if she went yesterday how would she know 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block