Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

56 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Some of you f@gs are absolutely vile and disgusting. Saying she faked her pregnancy ? That she's the ******* reason she miscarried ? ******* digusting. I'm honestly having second hand embarrassement for you du***** gays who know nothing about pregnancies and women's bodies.

Like I can't comment on what it feels like to be pregnant cause i'm a gay man, so why don't you do the same instead of expressing your "opinion" :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Why do we always accuse women of being at fault ? Y'all claim to be fans of her but keep tearing her apart, it's sick and especially during a time like this 

This fan base is an embarrassment 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Some of you f@gs are absolutely vile and disgusting. Saying she faked her pregnancy ? That she's the ******* reason she miscarried ? ******* digusting. I'm honestly having second hand embarrassement for you du***** gays who know nothing about pregnancies and women's bodies.

Like I can't comment on what it feels like to be pregnant cause i'm a gay man, so why don't you do the same instead of expressing your "opinion" :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Why do we always accuse women of being at fault ? Y'all claim to be fans of her but keep tearing her apart, it's sick and especially during a time like this 

*** is a terrible word to use.  Shame on you.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Turts07 said:

Oh and one more thing I have noticed that I’m not sure if she would like is that in every NYT article or documentary it highlights substance abuse as a reason for the establishment of the conservatorship. I’m not going to pretend that Brit wasn’t doing ***** in her early 20s but it is something that she has never really admitted too and it has never been fair that she has had this addiction stigma follow her around when her ex-husband and father (2 men involved in the establishment back then) were known to be ****/alcohol users as well. 

I agree - she was adamant back in the day that she didn't have a **** problem and I believe her. She didn't need rehab in 2007 or 2008.  

• Love 4
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg Steel, I was literally thinking of you and Jordan when I wrote that. YOU are one of the advocates, and you trained ME how to collect kindling. I was reading your posts for months before I actually joined BH.

Your information and timeline let me do my accounting analysis on the 12th acct. And I’m relatively certain that BH elevated that analysis to reach the people it needed to reach.

and I’m also willing to bet both B’s and CONs legal team pay attention to your timeline. Information is power, and organized information is deadly.

Maybe we should move this topic over to its own research thread?

This is a question I've been asking since "the movement" began and absolutely nobody could answer me...I genuinely couldn't figure out why the fanbase was taking credit when I wasn't seeing it reflected in the court system.

Here's why...

Myself and a group of ladies, including Carmela Kelly, were on to the CON as it was happening...Full credit to Adnan Ghalib, his pap buddies at JFXOnline, and yes, even Jordan for that. (There was a BH/JFX crossover at a certain point that only the JFX crew would have been privy to.) Some of us started at X17, then crossed over to JFX, and then came to BH when the CON was (presumably) able to shut the JFX site down after Adnan was sent off to jail over the phone incident. For years, there was a group of about six of us who kept in touch and actively worked on this via email. I started a Chronological Timeline on Exhale in those years and kept it updated until around 2012/2013. The existing timeline was based on a copy and paste from the original.

We weren't the only ones chipping away at it in the early years. There was a fellow who hooked up with Sam Lutfi, and publicly pushed for B's freedom. I can't recall his name, but Jordan was working with him. He really stuck his neck out during that time. He wasn't a researcher — just a vocal fan.

In September of 2014, I started my Master's and lost touch with the group. I still read Exhale, but didn't have time to sleuth. That lasted until May of 2016. That same month, two male journalists at the NY Times published this article: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html It was the first time any major media outlet paid any attention to B's plight. Up until then, she was treated in the media as a joke. Carmela had continued to write articles, but her focus was never on Britney — it was on Sam Lutfi. She was pro-CON, and never believed me that Britney's family were just as bad, if not worse, than Lutfi was. I didn't know until recently, but Carmela passed away in September 2020. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

So between 2016 and 2019...

Who took over the super sleuthing role? I would be naive to think we were the only ones doing it. Britney is an international star, and I'm sure there must have been fans from around the world who were working on this in the background.

Lamby's Poet...He was one. I know there was a small group of us interacting with him on Twitter, because I could see him @'ing us with his Tweets. I can tell from AppleJack's posts that he/she has been chipping away at it for years. But who else? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Who trained the others to collect kindling heading into 2019? 

I was busy working on projects that grew out of my Master's until mid-way through "the movement," and didn't really jump back in until I fired up the Chronological Timeline again at the beginning of January 2021. I could instantly see there were claims being made on Twitter that just weren't true:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell: I suspect it's because the story attracted a lot of lawyers who weren't actually Britney fans (e.g. TSW) so they were doing great work but at the same time were going a bit off course. They weren't stans like Ghoulia, who knows every little detail about Britney's personal life and career. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I suspect that some of the sleuths were being paid, e.g. LFB, and were fuelling the movement in a particular direction that wasn't necessarily reflective of where it needed to go, or wasn't necessarily accurate in the information being put out on Twitter.

I now need to go back to read the new posts that were made last night, e.g. Ghoulia's transcript...I think this may fill in a lot of blanks and finally give me the answers I've been looking for. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Apparently Britney, through Ingham. 

In April, Spears had requested a hearing, in open court, to discuss the terms of the arrangement. It was scheduled for June 23rd.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare

It's funny.

I used to be accused of being LFB or Lou Taylor throughout 2020/2021 because I was defending Ingham's legal moves. But here I've just found more evidence to support why, at the time, I was defending him:

"Spears began performing in Las Vegas...The following year, according to the court documents obtained by the Times, Sam Ingham told Reva Goetz, the judge on the conservatorship case, that Spears was unhappy with her father as a co-conservator and wanted to terminate the arrangement. Ingham also said that Spears was interested in retiring from performing but “believed the conservatorship precluded that.” The Times reported that “those gathered, including the judge and lawyers on both sides, raised the possibility that Ms. Spears’s boyfriend was provoking her discontent.” 

There was another mention of him advocating for her as early as 2012...I'd like to track that down.

I suspect that we're going to eventually learn that the CON was harassing Ingham in the same way they were harassing Adnan Ghalib and Katerina Perreault...That's just a theory, but it feels like there's a pattern.

"The conservatee, she has requested that I seek from the court a status hearing at which she can address the court directly," Ingham said during the Tuesday hearing via video conference. "This does not relate to any of the matters on the calendar now and it does not related to the accounting or the fee issues."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/27/britney-spears-requests-to-address-court-at-hearing-on-her-conservatorship.html

THIS!!

This is what I've been after all along! 

“The conservatee, she has requested that I seek from the court a status hearing at which she can address the court directly,” Ingham said during the Tuesday hearing via video conference. “This does not relate to any of the matters on the calendar now and it does not related to the accounting or the fee issues.”

I was right...I kept saying that Ingham requested the testimony, but others on this forum kept telling me that it was Penny herself. But nope — it was Ingham!

Do we have a transcript of the April 27, 2021 testimony?

Yes, on Britney’s request. I believe it was part of her continued effort in 2020 to prevent the records from being sealed (with Ingham’s help).

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-freebritney-court-filing-9444894/

YES!

We're homing in on the root of my question!

"Britney believes it is consistent not only with her personal best interests but also with good public policy generally that the decision to appoint a new conservator of her estate be made in as open and transparent a manner as possible,” her filing says. “The sealing motion is supposedly being brought by her father to ‘protect’ Britney’s interests, but she is adamantly opposed to it.”

This is one of the brilliant legal moves that Ingham made...When he was "on" he was actually good!

Do we have a copy of this September 3, 2020 court filing?

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's funny.

I used to be accused of being LFB or Lou Taylor throughout 2020/2021 because I was defending Ingham's legal moves. But here I've just found more evidence to support why, at the time, I was defending him:

"Spears began performing in Las Vegas...The following year, according to the court documents obtained by the Times, Sam Ingham told Reva Goetz, the judge on the conservatorship case, that Spears was unhappy with her father as a co-conservator and wanted to terminate the arrangement. Ingham also said that Spears was interested in retiring from performing but “believed the conservatorship precluded that.” The Times reported that “those gathered, including the judge and lawyers on both sides, raised the possibility that Ms. Spears’s boyfriend was provoking her discontent.” 

There was another mention of him advocating for her as early as 2012...I'd like to track that down.

I suspect that we're going to eventually learn that the CON was harassing Ingham in the same way they were harassing Adnan Ghalib and Katerina Perreault...That's just a theory, but it feels like there's a pattern.

Ingham rarely doing the bare minimum does not warrant him any praise or respect. He was absolutely part of conspiring against Britney to keep her in the conservatorship, and would have been quite happy to have her trapped for the rest of her life while he took millions from her. Let's not. It's not a coincidence that as soon as Britney had an ethical lawyer who represented her correctly and wasn't only interested in taking her money, she was free within weeks.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's funny.

I know very little.about what Adnan did. Who.is Katerina?

By the way,.you do and have done a great job and I truly admire your dedication. I just love those who turn something as irrelevant and ordinary as being someone's fan into something useful and helpful.

On 5/14/2022 at 12:58 PM, devilsadvocate said:

Omg i feared this, so heartbroken for them. I hope she takes care of herself and really disconnects from everything. This is incredibly heartbreaking 

I feared this too 😭 when she said she was pregnant I was SO excited for her! But a little piece of me (no pun intended) was nervous too... my mom works with newborn babies and has spoken about all sorts of trials and tribulations women can go through to birth a baby, so I was hoping things would go smoothly for her since I know how much she wants another child. My heart is truly broken for her, but I know she will persevere like she always has and come out on the other side; she always has 💖

21 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Fair enough.

So when did the match that Britney struck take flame? Can we identify the actual moment

From where I was sitting, it appeared to me that it was the introduction of Lynne's legal team that changed the course of things. The public pressure didn't appear to affect James' lawyers or Ingham...For the most part, they continued on in their ways. 

Ingham did make some brilliant legal moves — which nobody other than LFB will agree with me on. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But what caused Ingham to make those moves in the first place?

I tend to think that Ingham and Lynne aligned and had a shared vision...To continue the CON, with Lynne (or a Lynne proxy) at the helm. And believe me, I didn't always think that...But in retrospect, that appears to be true.

Britney's testimony caught them all off guard...But by then, Britney already had Rosengart in the wings, waiting. And more than likely, advising her long before they officially signed the papers to bring him on board.

For me, it was her going on strike. 

You could say there was something else that made her do that, but for me, the moment she went on strike was the beginning of the end. It was what unfortunately made them put her in that place against her will, which in turn made Lynne get a lawyer who startet putting obstacles in team con's scheme, and at the same time made the fans pay more attention to her case, and both these things, fan outcry and Lynne+Ingham legal movements, made the media pay attention as well. And then we all know the rest, but yeah although I think the freebritney movement and the documentaries helped (I even think they may have helped her get the final 'courage' to try to speak to the court again), I agree that she was the one who got the ball rolling and who never really stopped trying, and the first crack in the Con's status quo was her decision to stop being their pawn.

• Love 3
On 5/15/2022 at 8:42 PM, Isla said:

As a female on this forum some of the comments on here which are borderline s£xist at times really are not okay. Obviously this doesn't apply to the vast majority of people on this forum, but between this thread and the recent thread of Britney's naked Instagram posts, there have been some very problematic comments.

Yes to this, absolutely. I'm even trying to log in less frequently because reading some comments feels like hostile territory sometimes.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block