Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I could see those topics start to bubble up on the forum...So I can only imagine what it's like on Twitter. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

If anything, I'm thinking the announcement is a response to the comments popping up about her riding a Sea-Doo while pregnant. That's how it all started back in 2005/2006 with criticisms over her parenting skills, and it all went downhill from there when she became a punching bag throughout 2007.

I saw someone comment that she likely miscarried back when she announced her social media hiatus, and that feels like it could ring true.

I still doubt that she posts to Instagram directly...I think she has a private account that she posts to, and an assistant copies the content over to the public account as needed. Perhaps mixing her personal posts with some curated content that fits her brand, e.g. photos of roses or teacups.

So...

That might explain why we got the salami post and then the announcement two days later. The Sea-Doo pics from Cancun came in between.

They had to announce it at some point...So maybe her new Team felt it was a good time to nip the negative comments in the bud?

I think the last social media hiatus was probably related to this sad news.

and then she had to get out of the country before the announcement to avoid all the negative comments.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hybirdfox said:

To we never see  a baby bump

Guys, she was in the first weeks of her pregnancy, her fetus was a like bean. Baby bump only appears around 16 weeks. I remember Kate Middleton only had a baby bump around 7 months lol but then again she's super tall

• Love 2

This is truly heartbreaking :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: After all the things she had to go through, she didn't deserve to have to go through this one too, she always wanted more babies and now that she's finally free to have more, this happens... I just hope she's ok and that she's getting the support she needs :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

and to those who still comment disgusting things about the situation... **** you. 

i still cant believe even in moments like this there are lots of people leaving horrible comments about her and the situation, and it's even worse when "fans" are the ones writings those vile things.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I can't believe how heartless some of you can be. 

To be speculating wheter it was real or not. 

All I know is that she wants to have a baby and that now her desire has gotten far from her again. 

I feel so sad, I'm tired of feeling britney's sadness. 

I just wish her the absolute best, she's gotten me through so much,  I wish her fans were there for her to get her through this as well. 

I absolutely adore you britney, if you ever read this or not. <3 

• Love 5

I keep reading comments and... im speechless. So Britney faked her pregnancy because she never had a baby bump? She wasn't even in her third month of pregnancy and you wanted a huge baby bump? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I truly hope britney never sees the **** you're writting. I can't believe you call yourselves "fans" of her :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: It's in times like these that I really wish she would get away from all this **** and all your toxic comments and go live the happy life she deserves.  because she doesn't deserve to be treated like this (by her so-called fans!) :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I could see those topics start to bubble up on the forum...So I can only imagine what it's like on Twitter. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

If anything, I'm thinking the announcement is a response to the comments popping up about her riding a Sea-Doo while pregnant. That's how it all started back in 2005/2006 with criticisms over her parenting skills, and it all went downhill from there when she became a punching bag throughout 2007.

I saw someone comment that she likely miscarried back when she announced her social media hiatus, and that feels like it could ring true.

I still doubt that she posts to Instagram directly...I think she has a private account that she posts to, and an assistant copies the content over to the public account as needed. Perhaps mixing her personal posts with some curated content that fits her brand, e.g. photos of roses or teacups.

So...

That might explain why we got the salami post and then the announcement two days later. The Sea-Doo pics from Cancun came in between.

They had to announce it at some point...So maybe her new Team felt it was a good time to nip the negative comments in the bud?

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think the last social media hiatus was probably related to this sad news.

and then she had to get out of the country before the announcement to avoid all the negative comments.

Makes sense.... I agree too... hope Britney's ok. so sad.

• Love 2

Some of these comments on here are absolutely deplorable. What is wrong with some of you?! Completely Heartless. 

I feel so bad for Britney and Sam. That’s all she’s wanted was another baby and then that’s happens. 

Sending so much love her way. Hang in there girl. ❤️

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block