Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

So sorry for Britney and Sam. Some of you stupid gays are just so disgusting, leave Britney alone, go suck some **** in the park or whatever, **** off. No patience for this called fans that are just here spreading hate on Britney. Go follow some other stupid irrelevant girl then. Peace mother****ers. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Heartbreaking isn't even the word i'd use to describe their pain. Sam & Britney have just lost there child, i really hope there both able to get the support they require. 

Its a terrible experience especially for Britney, because all she wanted was to be pregnant to have another go at motherhood without the c-ship. 

My heart breaks for them and for the child they have lost

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

The thing that bothers me, is that considering most people on this forum are gay/part of the LGBTQ+ community, I thought they would have known better when it comes to women's rights. As a female on this forum some of the comments on here which are borderline s£xist at times really are not okay. Obviously this doesn't apply to the vast majority of people on this forum, but between this thread and the recent thread of Britney's naked Instagram posts, there have been some very problematic comments.

Same, female here too people are vile here.

• Love 6

Her post from 5 days ago "You Sleep Different When You Trust God" with the broken heart emoji caption tells me she has been dealing with the loss for a few days now. I still believe that all the sadness and hurt she has experienced in life will one day return to her as love and happiness tenfold. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
Just now, Ashwin said:

Her post from 5 days ago "You Sleep Different When You Trust God" with the broken heart emoji caption tells me she has been dealing with the loss for a few days now. I still believe that all the sadness and hurt she has experienced in life will one day return to her as love and happiness tenfold. 

I also thought of this post.. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

3 hours ago, AlfredIslas said:

I honestly think Jamie and Lou have bots that exist to spread negativity around Britney's capabilities as a person. I know people can genuinely be awful but there's something else about the hate that Britney gets from her own "fans". These bots have probably been around even during her conservatorship so it would prevent people from speaking up about it.

Some of the mean spirited comments seem so cartoonish just like many of the bots that I've seen.

Well members of team con still manage her career and own Britney brands which includes social media, so it’s not surprising. Somethings very wrong here I don’t think Britney faked her pregnancy but I fear she’s being set up to fail

the pregnancy should’ve have never been announced before 3 months. It’s very common for miscarriages during the first 3 months so you wait until 4th month to announce. I wish  Britney would’ve been advised to not share her pregnancy so soon. Britney is free to make her own choices but it’s still always good having people that look out for you in your corner and text you “girl take that down” when you post something the socials don’t need. 

Praying for Britney, hopefully she finds peace, happiness and serenity. I would love to soon hear from Britney herself. The gp is rightfully so to be confused this is a sad situation but her pregnancy  has been presented to the public in such a puzzling way that people question things. That doesn’t justify ripping her too shreds tho

Britney still needs a lot of time to recover from her 13 year con, she’s been very traumatized im unsure how her care team:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: thinks it’s a good idea for Britney to be so open on Instagram when it’s always been Britney vs the court of the public opinions.

The court of public opinion allowed the conservatorship to thrive and exist

and that same public freed her from the conservatorship 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Well members of team con still manage her career and own Britney brands which includes social media, so it’s not surprising. Somethings very wrong here I don’t think Britney faked her pregnancy but I fear she’s being set up to fail

the pregnancy should’ve have never been announced before 3 months. It’s very common for miscarriages during the first 3 months so you wait until 4th month to announce. I wish  Britney would’ve been advised to not share her pregnancy so soon. Britney is free to make her own choices but it’s still always good having people that look out for you in your corner and text you “girl take that down” when you post something the socials don’t need. 

Praying for Britney, hopefully she finds peace, happiness and serenity. I would love to soon hear from Britney herself. The gp is rightfully so to be confused this is a sad situation but her pregnancy  has been presented to the public in such a puzzling way that people question things. That doesn’t justify ripping her too shreds tho

Britney still needs a lot of time to recover from her 13 year con, she’s been very traumatized im unsure how her care team:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: thinks it’s a good idea for Britney to be so open on Instagram when it’s always been Britney vs the court of the public opinions.

The court of public opinion allowed the conservatorship to thrive and exist

and that same public freed her from the conservatorship 

Unfortunately, Britney has always over shared...She complained about the paparazzi, yet thought nothing of using them to shove K-Fed in her Team's faces just days after she started dating him. Her over sharing gave us Chaotic, which arguably put the nail in the coffin of what was left of her brand heading into 2005. Her over sharing gave us the Matt Lauer interview, which further dragged her image down. She's often chosen to give her boyfriends/fiancees/husbands starring roles in her music videos or on magazine covers, whether it be Kevin or Jason Trawick or Charlie Ebersol...Her current Team is likely now struggling with how to give her good advice when she's been completely powerless to tell her own story for the past 13 years.

And I'm not sure it's accurate to say that the public freed her from the conservatorship...Britney's been railing against all of the documentaries for a reason. It's likely because she tried hiring Rosengart while she was in the mental health facility. We know that she suggested to an unknown lawyer that he/she dress up as a plumber to gain entry to the facility. That lawyer very well could have been Rosengart. We've never been told it wasn't. Either way, Britney was working on freeing herself far longer than her fans knew about.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
49 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I still believe that all the sadness and hurt she has experienced in life will one day return to her as love and happiness tenfold. 

I love this, especially as she has brought sheer joy to millions, if not billions, of people across the globe. Mostly whilst not even being able to live authentically herself. She deserves the best.:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

The thing that bothers me, is that considering most people on this forum are gay/part of the LGBTQ+ community, I thought they would have known better when it comes to women's rights. As a female on this forum some of the comments on here which are borderline s£xist at times really are not okay. Obviously this doesn't apply to the vast majority of people on this forum, but between this thread and the recent thread of Britney's naked Instagram posts, there have been some very problematic comments.

I dont think there borderline, i think the comments were totally s£xist and uncalled for. As a fanbase we should be supporting eachother and Britney and not constantly tear down others especially Britney. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Unfortunately, Britney has always over shared

It’s not unfortunate that she “over” shares…this is why early B fans fell in love with her. She was singing and talking about realities that we could relate to, but no one else was talking about.

a woman talking about a miscarriage isn’t over sharing. It’s cruel that families are expected to go through this experience in secret. Miscarriage happens to 50% of women in B’s age group. The reality is, for most families, the first miscarriage won’t be the last.

Britney “over” sharing IS the Britney brand. Her talking about things that we are supposed to whisper about has given strength to millions. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Unfortunately, Britney has always over shared...She complained about the paparazzi, yet thought nothing of using them to shove K-Fed in her Team's faces just days after she started dating him. Her over sharing gave us Chaotic, which arguably put the nail in the coffin of what was left of her brand heading into 2005. Her over sharing gave us the Matt Lauer interview, which further dragged her image down. She's often chosen to give her boyfriends/fiancees/husbands starring roles in her music videos or on magazine covers, whether it be Kevin or Jason Trawick or Charlie Ebersol...Her current Team is likely now struggling with how to give her good advice when she's been completely powerless to tell her own story for the past 13 years.

And I'm not sure it's accurate to say that the public freed her from the conservatorship...Britney's been railing against all of the documentaries for a reason. It's likely because she tried hiring Rosengart while she was in the mental health facility. We know that she suggested to an unknown lawyer that he/she dress up as a plumber to gain entry to the facility. That lawyer very well could have been Rosengart. We've never been told it wasn't. Either way, Britney was working on freeing herself far longer than her fans knew about.

I agree Britney was working on freeing herself butttt she ultimately wouldn’t have been freed without the docs and FreeBritney shining light on her situation. It’s just the truth.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block