Justin Timberlake "happy” for Britney but tired of being asked questions about her!

5 hours ago, OneLife said:

When he has to promote his next album I'm sure he'll wait for these questions... Without the name Britney out of his mouth he would not have had a career:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

I doubt the press will care much for him. His next album might be as successful as his last movie. Lol!

• Haha 1

Do people not see 'why' the media asks him specifically about Britney's Pregnancy?

and why his answer seems unlikable??

You... do... know.. that... Justin exploited Britney for the past 20 years right?

Constantly.

honestly getting asked the same question 30 times a day might be annoying,

but would he have reacted that way if it benefitted him? 

21 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Im not defending Justin but that was 20 years ago when he was very young. I dont see what exactly people expect him to say? and also tbh i dont remember Britney being asked when Jessica was pregnant so why should Justin have to comment on Britneys pregnancy. its very double standards.

People like Justin are constantly asked about Britney because they used their connection to Britney as a way to advance their career. Thats why all of the original wannabe-Britneys will forever be in her shadow and asked about her. Nothing Justin has done ,for his career, has had a bigger impact than the time he used his breakup ,with Britney Spears, as a marketing tool. Christina Aguilera has the same problem.  Back in 1999 to 2000,  Christina allowed her management to promote the 'Britney vs Christina' comparisons and that became her biggest career move. Without those Britney comparisons, she would have faded off quicker than all of those other talented vocalist from her time. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block