Justin Timberlake "happy” for Britney but tired of being asked questions about her!

7 minutes ago, Stefani said:

So he's tired of talking about her now but had no problem mentioning her for promo earlier in his career? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: Justlyin Timberlake can have many seats. 

Can he just disappear already? From ruining the Queen of Pop's career at the Super Bowl for exposing a nipple, using Britney for his own benefit, insulting Prince and MJ etc. I could go on and on and on about his misogynistic, pathetic, disgusting, culture-vulture mediocre career. His privilege helped him to get where his *** is. His *** needs to be exposed. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

OF COURSE he's tired and annoyed when he's asked to give attention and words of encouragement to women, what's new here? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Wrong, whatever happened that was 20 years ago and both moved on with their lives whether  us fans like or not about his album. I don’t remember anyone calling out Beyoncé for Lemonade or Adele for her numerical albums.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block