Fat Joe shames Britney for posting topless selfies online: I don't know how this woman is getting away with this

• Super Mods

lmao he has some nerve dissing Britney posting naked pics considering his name is "FAT Joe".

At least Britney has the body to do it, whats his excuse?

However I DO kinda agree with what they said about how her posting those pics affects her kids.

I have a bad feeling they probably get made fun of for those or get inappropriate and dirty comments from their peers

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I have a bad feeling they probably get made fun of for those

There is years of **** ammunition at anyone's disposal without them. Plus, you can't ugg up Britney Spears, so clothed or unclothed, they're going to get those comments.

We really have to allow women to retain their ***uality after child birth.

• Love 1

I’ll never understand this fear so many people have of the female body but then again maybe it’s just fear of free will cuz these same people don’t seem to have a problem with women who get naked for a form of entertainment and a paycheck, them doing it simply cuz they want to seems to be the real issue!!! God forbid a woman choose to show off her body simply cuz she wants to, oh the horror 🙄.

• Love 6
  • Content Curators

Discriminating a 40 year old woman for what she does with her body that she hasn’t had control over 12 years. Everyone’s naked on gram so why is it one rule for Britney and another for everyone else, is it because she takes them with a phone camera instead of hiring a photographer and a glam squad? Get out of here!! 

3 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Atleast they weren't respectful and stayed on topic. I think some of the backlash is the unfairness that other "influencers" get banned or shadow banned for, meanwhile Brit gets a pass on. Just a thought!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7wx4oijznyqcwgakvypf0

They are boring asf, I cant. Good job at using brit for clickbait tho. 

What pass on? Britney is violating any laws,she hides her nipples! Which is in line with Instagram policy, what about kin, what about Rihanna..do a fact check 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block