Fat Joe shames Britney for posting topless selfies online: I don't know how this woman is getting away with this

22 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

They "censored" the photos to make them look more salacious. Bush league TV trick.

Are you ******* serious? Britneys original photos are covered with a 1 pixel emoji. 

this comment would make sense if she was wearing short shorts and they covered them with a censor bar to make them appear more “SALACIOUS.” Ugh you people and your irrationality and hypocrisy make me wanna puke. It’s not even about Britney. It’s about the alarmist mentality of the internet. What a bummer. 

• Love 1

1) You don't seem familiar with the size of one pixel.

2) I highly doubt her areola and nipple are the size of 1 pixel. I don't care if they were taken with a potato.

3) Show me my hypocrisy. I want you to show all your work on that one.

I'll break my post down for you, since it seems to have gone over your head. They bring up her pictures. They say "She's been posting nude photos."  You know they were censored. I know they were censored. The audience didn't. Why do I say that? Hold on, we getting there.

They show the pictures in question and over censor them. While never bringing up that they had been self-censored already. And the audience gasps at each photo. Why? Because they think Britney Spears, fresh out of this thirteen year long conservatorship, is hopping on social media and posting uncensored nude photos. And that is such a bush league TV trick.

There, I've lead your horse's *** to the water. Drink or don't drink, I don't care.

2 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

What pass on? Britney is violating any laws,she hides her nipples! Which is in line with Instagram policy, what about kin, what about Rihanna..do a fact check 

Rihanna has been banned a couple times tf u talking about. You do a fact check! It was a point others were making I don't actually follow Britney on ig anyways. I know what to do if I don't wanna see it. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

11 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Rihanna has been banned a couple times tf u talking about. You do a fact check! It was a point others were making I don't actually follow Britney on ig anyways. I know what to do if I don't wanna see it. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

FYI- this is 2022! Just in case you are not aware! Rihanna was banned in 2014..I do my fact check

He has a poor way of showing that by saying "If I even show a nipple imprint" when you and I know good and damn well, nothing will happen to a man if posts an uncensored topless picture. Which, again, she didn't even do. That's why there's the Free The Nipple movement on instagram, to address that double standard.

And that's not to mention the number of nipple imprints, from women, I have seen on the 'gram.

• Love 1

People forget that britney may have been alive for 40 years, but she really hasn't had much chance to truly be herself, try new things, make mistakes and experiment. She has been in the public eye since her mid teens and controlled for much of her life since then. Let her be. She's human and deserves the same space to find herself as the rest of us have had.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block