Michael Rapaport: Britney we fought to have you out in these streets free okay, so put some clothes on alright, put a bikini on we know you're happy to be free, get in the studio and make some music

Hes entitled to his opinion just as the fans who defend her although I do have to say that the majority of you are literally just defending her and not complimenting the pics because you like them. You cant honestly sit there and be shocked that shes getting negative comments on such a controversial post. Shes a grown women and im sure she was fully aware of that prior to posting.

Only thing I think is completely numb and idiotic is the fact that hes comparing social media jail to a women who was literally enalaved for almost 14 years. Ignorance is bliss as they say. 

And if youre wondering what I think about the pics, I didnt post for a reason. I just want to add that Britney being free means she will make mistakes and good and bad choices. Thats her right and that was the point but some of you guys are going to make the fanbase look really bad if youre so defensive about her every move as if others have to see her as perfect. Reminds me of Trumpsters tbh. Same thing.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Hes entitled to his opinion just as the fans who defend her although I do have to say that the majority of you are literally just defending her and not complimenting the pics because you like them. You cant honestly sit there and be shocked that shes getting negative comments on such a controversial post. Shes a grown women and im sure she was fully aware of that prior to posting.

Only thing I think is completely numb and idiotic is the fact that hes comparing social media jail to a women who was literally enalaved for almost 14 years. Ignorance is bliss as they say. 

And if youre wondering what I think about the pics, I didnt post for a reason. I just want to add that Britney being free means she will make mistakes and good and bad choices. Thats her right and that was the point but some of you guys are going to make the fanbase look really bad if youre so defensive about her every move as if others have to see her as perfect. Reminds me of Trumpsters tbh. Same thing.

I think the shock is that they aren’t controversial. Someone on Twitter made a post to compare celeb women’s social media posts topless, nude, etc and there be nothing but praise for those women. Why the double standard with Britney? It really begs the question. We look bad because we are defensive of her … what?… showing HER flesh how SHE chooses to??? I think that’s something worth defending. Autonomy. I mean, isn’t that what we have been defending from the get-go? Autonomy? There is nothing shocking about a woman’s breasts. There is nothing shocking about bearing all and being PROUD of the skin your in. The social stigma around nudity is something that’s slowly dying. It’s 2022, not 1922. The pictures are a testament to her freedom. She looks FANTASTIC and I’m PROUD of her for being so proud of herself. How’s that for a compliment for you? 

The negative comments, especially from men, are ignorant at minimum and misogynistic at most. Calling out misogyny in all its forms is a GOOD thing. Britney is a 40 year old empowered woman who’s been oppressed for over a decade. I’m shocked you thought your comment was even necessary. 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block