Michael Rapaport: Britney we fought to have you out in these streets free okay, so put some clothes on alright, put a bikini on we know you're happy to be free, get in the studio and make some music

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

OK, firstly, he didn't fight for her freedom. He posted one video calling Jamie an *******. That's it.

Secondly, Britney's "embarrassing" posts are taken on private beaches or in private. She can chose to share what she wants. After having bodily autonomy stripped for 13 years, I'd want to show mine off anyway I could.

Thirdly, Britney has been nude and next to nude in videos and performances for years and it was celebrated. The only difference now is that she's doing it for herself with no one profiting. If you don't have a problem with the previous, you shouldn't have a problem with the latter unless you have deep rooted issues with women controlling their bodies.

Yes, THIS! you are so right. The public should be way more disturbed by her (so called) father and Larry forcing her onto the stage in a number of skimpy outfits and controlling her going nude in the womanizer video, but was that was somehow ok because it was considered to be done in a "classy" way (conveniently ignoring the close comparisons to s** trafficking). I really do despair sometimes with the way people look at things.   

• Love 5

I’d be lying if I didn’t say the pics make me a little uncomfortable as they are pretty much full on ***** at this point. However, I’m trying to remember that this woman has fought for 13 years to be free, so let her live a little. She’s finally able to rebel and she’s just having fun.

I just hope she doesn’t look back and regret this later, I know she’s regretted overly ***ual projects in the past.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, KrisJ said:

The Wendy show literally mocked her and said nothing to support her until the last minute after Britney’s court speech. They didn’t help “free Britney” 

To be fair, many media outlets were skeptical on the movement until Britney’s testimony in June. That changed everything for the general public.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

To be fair, many media outlets were skeptical on the movement until Britney’s testimony in June. That changed everything for the general public.

The same media aware that Britney under a conservatorship and aware of the restrictions she was under.  The same media  that never bothered to ever hear directly from Britney own mouth, slandering Britney and just painting her father and KFED in such good lights at Britney expense. 

4 hours ago, maki93 said:

That is how most of non-Britney fans and the general public think, it is not just him. 

This. If anything, Britney gets somewhat of a pass because the general public is informed of the abuse and trauma she endured. In a way, these n.udes can be seen as a representation of her feeling liberated. Unfortunately, the general public at large thinks just like Rapaport. Beauty standards, bad shots and to a minor extent — age — are playing an unfavorable role towards Britney in this case. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

The same media aware that Britney under a conservatorship and aware of the restrictions she was under.  The same media  that never bothered to ever hear directly from Britney own mouth, slandering Britney and just painting her father and KFED in such good lights at Britney expense. 

It wasn’t until Britney spoke out of her own mouth that changed the general public’s perspective on the movement and confirmed a lot of what was — then — speculation. Even Liz Day and the staff from the New York Times ‘FBS’ were conflicted when making that documentary because we had yet to directly hear from Britney herself at that point. Again, her testimony in June changed everything. You also can’t blame people like Wendy Williams for being unaware of the restrictions she was under. They’re media outlets. They want stories to sell. And once they were aware, you saw how Wendy flipped on her family like a light switch. After 2008 and throughout the 2010s and into the 2020s, we also began to see a paradigm shift in  not only the way the media treated Britney, but celebrities at large. Majority of the general public were and have been pro-Britney (post-2008) and pro-FreeBritney (post-2019/20). You need to stop believing and convincing yourself that everyone is out to get Britney. It’s no wonder you’re notoriously known as being a conspiracy theorist on here.

• Like 2

I don't understand why when Britney shows her body (of course she covers the necessary parts) everyone rushes to judge her but when other women in the industry do it, it's an art such as Gaga, Rihanna, Miley, Kim etc.

Besides, the female body is really beautiful and if there are women who feel comfortable and confident to be proud of their body then they should be encouraged!! :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

26 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I don't understand why when Britney shows her body (of course she covers the necessary parts) everyone rushes to judge her but when other women in the industry do it, it's an art such as Gaga, Rihanna, Miley, Kim etc.

Besides, the female body is really beautiful and if there are women who feel comfortable and confident to be proud of their body then they should be encouraged!! :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Were you not alive in 2013? Miley got ripped to shreds for posing nude. Then again, she was coming-of-age and fresh out of her teens. Even then, when most of these women choose to pose nudë — they’re usually done professionally and not with iPhone emojis covering their private parts. Like I said before, this could be a way of Britney non-conforming to what the general public would expect of a celebrity. Beauty standards, bad shots and to a minor extent — age — are playing an unfavorable role towards Britney in this case. I love the woman but we don’t need to be blindsided here. It’s important to understand both sides of the picture to make fair and proper judgement.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It wasn’t until Britney spoke out of her own mouth that changed the general public’s perspective on the movement and confirmed a lot of what was — then — speculation. Even Liz Day and the staff from the New York Times ‘FBS’ were conflicted when making that documentary because we had yet to directly hear from Britney herself at that point. Again, her testimony in June changed everything. You also can’t blame people like Wendy Williams for being unaware of the restrictions she was under. They’re media outlets. They want stories to sell. And once they were aware, you saw how Wendy flipped on her family like a light switch. After 2008 and throughout the 2010s and into the 2020s, we also began to see a paradigm shift in  not only the way the media treated Britney, but celebrities at large. Majority of the general public were and have been pro-Britney (post-2008) and pro-FreeBritney (post-2019/20). You need to stop believing and convincing yourself that everyone is out to get Britney. It’s no wonder you’re notoriously known as being a conspiracy theorist on here.

Don't mention Wendy Williams because she was one of the guilty ones in the media that kept up the "Britney is crazy" narrative and would have kept it up if the testimony did not happen.  Wendy Williams like the rest of the guilty complicit media were forced to change their tune now that Britney had spoke and the media could no longer lie on her name like that with the truth from Britney own mouth.

23 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Don't mention Wendy Williams because she was one of the guilty ones in the media that kept up the "Britney is crazy" narrative and would have kept it up if the testimony did not happen.  Wendy Williams like the rest of the guilty complicit media were forced to change their tune now that Britney had spoke and the media could no longer lie on her name like that with the truth from Britney own mouth.

Wendy’s job has always been to push the envelope when it came to celebrities and gossip for views. It wasn’t just exclusive to Britney. Again, you saw how many media outlets flipped like a light switch after her testimony in June. Even before, media outlets were still standing strong in alliance with a Britney but it wasn’t until her testimony in June that changed everything. Everyone knows this. For the general public at large, it was hard to know what was going on or what to feel until that moment. Britney was silenced for years and many in position of power even couldn’t grasp the concept of what was going on until then. Even that, many whistleblowers and peers   spoke up but again, no one was able to draw a conclusion until Britney herself, spoke up which changed everyone’s outlook. Again, I’m confused to what you’re trying to argue here and whether or not you decided to quote me for the sake of just arguing. Please don’t quote me again. You live in a bubble of delusion and fear. 

12 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Agreed. These pics look weird. Considering the whole world is watching her basically. Sometimes it makes me think about her mental health. Sorry y’all.

Weird compared to what? What is this standard of normal you're using to come to this conclusion that mental health is being brought up?

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Were you not alive in 2013? Miley got ripped to shreds for posing nude. Then again, she was coming-of-age and fresh out of her teens. Even then, when most of these women choose to pose nudë — they’re usually done professionally and not with iPhone emojis covering their private parts. Like I said before, this could be a way of Britney non-conforming to what the general public would expect of a celebrity. Beauty standards, bad shots and to a minor extent — age — are playing an unfavorable role towards Britney in this case. I love the woman but we don’t need to be blindsided here. It’s important to understand both sides of the picture to make fair and proper judgement.

The problem everyone had with Miley was mainly her behavior that changed overnight and the fact that she didn't hide that she smoked w**d and blah blah blah.. 

And imo, it doesn't matter if it's in a professional way or not... anyone can do with their body what they want. I think it's unfair judgment to say "Look at your age" and "why don't you take a professional team with you everywhere".. Let her enjoy even if it's not aesthetic.. A lot do it. But again this is my personal opinion.

3 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

Yes, THIS! you are so right. The public should be way more disturbed by her (so called) father and Larry forcing her onto the stage in a number of skimpy outfits and controlling her going nude in the womanizer video, but was that was somehow ok because it was considered to be done in a "classy" way (conveniently ignoring the close comparisons to s** trafficking). I really do despair sometimes with the way people look at things.   

It really is a one or the other; either you're outraged at all of it, or none of it, but if you're only outraged at the one she does for fun/for herself, and not the performative one, particularly the one done in an exploitative arrangement, then that's nof Britney's issue.

Personally, I think she looks absolutely incredible!

I prefer this Britney than the other robotic mess these people want, if you're talking about mental health. She's happy. The GP isn't gonna support her anyway, idc. I hope she continues baring (and also hope she doesn't give them music if they don't respect her). There's a lot of people doing thirst traps on IG, i don't see anybody tellin them to put their clothes and get back to work.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block