Michael Rapaport: Britney we fought to have you out in these streets free okay, so put some clothes on alright, put a bikini on we know you're happy to be free, get in the studio and make some music

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Sad but so true. Mostly everyone (non Britney stans) I speak to about this all say the same thing… and it’s not a good thing :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

He does have a point on Instagram though, they do take down profiles with nudity - whether both for males or females or any other gender. Probably why Britney removed most of her previous pictures.

OK, firstly, he didn't fight for her freedom. He posted one video calling Jamie an *******. That's it.

Secondly, Britney's "embarrassing" posts are taken on private beaches or in private. She can chose to share what she wants. After having bodily autonomy stripped for 13 years, I'd want to show mine off anyway I could.

Thirdly, Britney has been nude and next to nude in videos and performances for years and it was celebrated. The only difference now is that she's doing it for herself with no one profiting. If you don't have a problem with the previous, you shouldn't have a problem with the latter unless you have deep rooted issues with women controlling their bodies.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Cancel him. Although, can you even cancel someone who's pretty much irrelevant anyways? I'd like to see all this "hard work" HE did to free Britney, funny, I didn't hear anything about him at all during the entire free Britney campaign. "We fought to free you, NOW MAKE SOME MUSIC" what an idiot, you sound like her dad (and kinda look like him too). Britney has made 9 albums, more than a lot of other artists have. She is not your show pony to put out new music when you demand it. She doesn't need to put out music ever again if she doesn't want to. And stop telling her what she should do on social media or in her personal life. If she wants to post nude photos let her! Her dad and team obviously caged her and wouldn't let her be as ***ual as she wanted, look at the work *****, perfume and make me videos. She can do what she wants with her body and her social media. Now go back to hosting the Wendy Williams show since you're too pathetic to even have your own show trash. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block