Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

10 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

what? I am sorry but to what loving adoring sisters are you referring? when JL was 8? Because by the age of 12 they wasn't any loving adoring anything. Clearly by the comments Britney made.

No one is happy that a family is broken but everyone is happy that Britney will no longer stand any BS from anyone regardless of it being a family or not. Not every family is loving and caring. It's the reality.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

As much as I screamed out in joy when I read it, I’m glad she deleted it. These people are PSYCHOTIC. I wouldn’t be surprised if they used that against her and said they “feared for their safety” 

Oh god, they would look like a joke if they tried that lol. Well, they already look like complete clowns.

BRITNEY WE BELIEVE YOU AND WE SUPPORT YOU!!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ROL said:

On second thought... maybe team ex-con and jamie lynn are doing this to get reactions from Britney and therefore push the book? I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not waking up shook every day with new beef between Britney and jamie lynn but if this is all a part of a plan from lou to sell books then I hope Britney ignores her and exposes everything only on the Oprah interview.

If that's the case, it's not working very well because the book is still far from being #1 (currently top 40 in the biographies list) and it's already on a 25% discount :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
26 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ironic that it seems like Britney and JL have both been jealous of each other’s lives. Britney just wanted to be normal and relax and JL wanted fame and to feel important. 

Now that is sad. So real and very chilling. Very well said Urbanney. I think you may have just figured a part of this out. Britney wanted to stop while her family pushed her to continue and profited off of it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Because eventually there has to be reconciliation and real dialogue for healing to begin.  That doesn't mean Britney forgives and forgets, but there needs to be understanding and then hopefully some closure on this period.  And this public mud slinging, does not get them there.

Not necessarily. Closure can happen internally. Britney doesn’t need to understand her abusers nor excuse the abuse she received perpetuated by her family in order to heal. It’s clear you haven’t encountered sociopathic narcs in your life (lucky you), but your advice is absolutely terrible and counterproductive and not at all why therapist and psychologists would recommend. The healing begins and the cycle of abuse ends when the victim removes herself/himself from the abuser and understand she/he is being abused.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ironic that it seems like Britney and JL have both been jealous of each other’s lives. Britney just wanted to be normal and relax and JL wanted fame and to feel important. 

7 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Now that is sad. So real and very chilling. Very well said Urbanney. I think you may have just figured a part of this out. Britney wanted to stop while her family pushed her to continue and profited off of it. 

Two lonely little girls desperate for love, whOr3d out to the highest bidder by their parents, the very people who should have made sure they knew they mattered.

And now we get to sit and watch them tear each other apart because of the sins of their father.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, handmedown said:

Two lonely little girls desperate for love, whOr3d out to the highest bidder by their parents, the very people who should have made sure they knew they mattered.

And now we get to sit and watch them tear each other apart because of the sins of their father.

And their mother! She’s not innocent. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block