Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

So you want her to be controlled and told what to say again just because you don’t like it? We fought for her freedom to have a voice.

HER VOICE MATTERS. The audacity of a ‘fan’ to silent it.

No, as a fan I want to see real justice for her. The GP is dumb and if she’s not careful they will think it’s a “tricky” situation and both parties are at fault. Her family only cares about money and their image, WHY should she help them get what they want? 

I also don’t think we should never ever criticize anything she does or says just because she was controlled for so long. I’d rather see her kick their ***** in court. 

Her story is WAY bigger than “I didn’t get warm chocolate milk” and “my security guy wouldn’t go to the **** store for me”, or “it took them forever to get me coffee”. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So you want her to be controlled and told what to say again just because you don’t like it? We fought for her freedom to have a voice.

HER VOICE MATTERS. The audacity of a ‘fan’ to silent it.

Whether we like it or not, public opinion matters. Always has. Always will. 

Britney's family is trash. That is undeniable. But if Britney is actually going to proceed with possible criminal charges against any of them then this back and forth on instagram isn't helping matters. 

I'm not one for silencing Britney, far from it, but there's a time and a place and instagram isn't it.  I'd rather it went down in a court of law if she has serious grounds for gag orders, restraining orders, whatever it may be. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

It seems simple to me - Jamie Lynn is all over the place, talking about how much she loved Justin, how much she was there for Britney all the time,  how much she suffered too and had it hard as a kid, telling stories left, right and center to make herself 'matter'... all the while dissing Britney and also telling her to keep it private...

Britney just told a story of her own to dispel all that... Jamie Lynn treated like a princess by their mess of a Mother while Britney got zero support when she needed it, like she didn't get for most,  if not all of her adult life.

I love you Britney, and I hope you get to deliver those slaps for real one day ❤

• Love 5
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Sam is too busy posting selfies with his new lip filler, and her lawyer isn’t a pr rep. 

If he’s going after her family with a lawsuit, wouldn’t he advise her to keep quiet for now? For some reason it seems like he’s too quiet. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

My question to you is why would you want Britney to rekindle her relationship with her sister who profited off of the conservatorship???

You act like Britney is doing this when it is an effect from JL's causes of lying!

I'm sure Britney would love a relationship with her nieces, but you simply can't have a relationship with someone whose parent is a narcissist. A narcissist will raise other narcissists. Point blank. Those children see JL's side and are too young to know better. They are already brainwashed

Because eventually there has to be reconciliation and real dialogue for healing to begin.  That doesn't mean Britney forgives and forgets, but there needs to be understanding and then hopefully some closure on this period.  And this public mud slinging, does not get them there.

• Like 1
Just now, Dave92 said:

If he’s going after her family with a lawsuit, wouldn’t he advise her to keep quiet for now? For some reason it seems like he’s too quiet. 

Honestly I think Sam is living for the drama too like some of us.

OT: I'm screaming.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block