Skitney is Back! Vocalney is Back! Britney's new comedy skit (Sessions with Ashley)

53 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m beginning to wonder what’s real and what’s not. Anyways not a good thing to post when you need to prove to the world that you’re not crazy...I don’t understand how some fans here are that delusional that she’s acting 100 percent normal.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Can you ban this id*** please????? @Slayer

• Love 3
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m beginning to wonder what’s real and what’s not. Anyways not a good thing to post when you need to prove to the world that you’re not crazy...I don’t understand how some fans here are that delusional that she’s acting 100 percent normal.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She doesn't need to prove anything to anyone lol 

And when tiktokers make skits that's ok, but when Britney does it (former mouseketeer; done plenty of skits before) it's crazy? 

Double standards yall...:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

My god u are a huge downer. We have a sense of humor as does Britney, that’s why we see nothing wrong with it. Try removing the frozen stick from your butt and stop taking everything so seriously every now and then, I’m telling ya, it’ll free great.

• Love 2

BRITNEY IS SO INTELLIGENT!!!!!!!!!

It's unbelievably good!!!!! She nails it with both words and act!!!! An Oscar for that! And as usual she magically restores herself in every way! She is my everything... She is incredible in a way for many not even understandable. Team Con and the company never understood that. But we do! 

I LOVE YOU BRIT SO MUCH IT HURTS INSIDE ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::bsass_britney_boys_nod::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block