Skitney is Back! Vocalney is Back! Britney's new comedy skit (Sessions with Ashley)

1 hour ago, Paxton said:

The first time I heard her say "starry night" I immediently thought "in LA?!" it couldnt have actually been a STARRY NIGHT. You cant see stars in LA. then I googled Starry Night and found this GOLD MINE. Seriously she is a genius! 

And she just been to the Van Gogh exhibit. 💪🏻😎 Good detective work 🙌🏻

• Love 1
On 1/18/2022 at 4:56 PM, Jaime Jean said:

I’m beginning to wonder what’s real and what’s not. Anyways not a good thing to post when you need to prove to the world that you’re not crazy...I don’t understand how some fans here are that delusional that she’s acting 100 percent normal.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Uhmmm girl fans like us don't need fake pretending artists we adore Britney because she is authentic and funny like that since 1998. That's just how her personality is and we missed it a lot all these years when she wasn't even allowed to post.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block