Skitney is Back! Vocalney is Back! Britney's new comedy skit (Sessions with Ashley)

1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Mind: Blown. 

spacer.png

The first time I heard her say "starry night" I immediently thought "in LA?!" it couldnt have actually been a STARRY NIGHT. You cant see stars in LA. then I googled Starry Night and found this GOLD MINE. Seriously she is a genius! 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Brat said:

Sounds like a reach,  she also mentioned the play cats while looking down at her new kitten  

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

I thought that was shade because she said that it was the time of her life essentially then she said that she was taken to see CATS the musical - - aka not the night of her life. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Paxton said:

I thought that was shade because she said that it was the time of her life essentially then she said that she was taken to see CATS the musical - - aka not the night of her life. 

Maybe starry night is when she went to the exhibit?

you’re cute but I don’t know about this one

please give us some philosophy on the poop part

maybe it’s a reference to Katy Perry’s Vegas residency 

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1
Just now, Brat said:

Maybe starry night is when she went to the exhibit?

you’re cute but I don’t know about this one

please give us some philosophy on the poop part

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

ID BE GLAD TO! As soon as she had to surrender to giving a crap about furthering the relationship with her father - which her therapist refers to as "the next level" which is gross and creepy, yes. But as soon as she built up the gumption to not give a **** she **** everywhere. I dont think this has anything to do with jamies colon issues. I think this has to do with her "finally giving a **** or finally allowing herself to open up" which caused her to **** everywhere. Which she plainly states in the video. Thats why there was poop everywhere. You cant just look at this at face value - and if you are looking at face value why are you a master on exhale? everyone who truly STANS britney knows that there is more under the surface than what meets the eye and right now it is serious topics, being coated with comedy. This is a story of a therapist asking Brit why she cant open up to her father who has a drinking problem. and since they want her and her father to go to the "next level" she made this "fabulous" night up about how her father took her out and to a musical and to dinner.... but making it about earl and wording it as if she is on a romantic date with someone where they might take their relationship to the next level. This is why its obscene that "earl" would try to kiss her in front of everyone - thats why its weird (again playing off the relationship to the next level statement). ALSO the STARRY NIGHT reference that I made (and also Britney is a major appreciator of the arts in all of its forms, is probably very familiar with the tale of starry night and where it was painted) - WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE - - - - THAT she was taken from a mental health institution and placed into this therapy session where the therapist is focusing on EARL'S (aka jamies) desire to progress their relationship to the next level (because she HATES him)  - - which COULD have actually happened. THEN her reply to the therapist is her tale of WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SHE WENT OUT WITH EARL AKA HER DAD AND FINALLY TRIED TO OPEN UP AND POOPED ALL OVER HERSELF. 

is it still a reach or are we good now?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Paxton said:

ID BE GLAD TO! As soon as she had to surrender to giving a crap about furthering the relationship with her father - which her therapist refers to as "the next level" which is gross and creepy, yes. But as soon as she built up the gumption to not give a **** she **** everywhere. I dont think this has anything to do with jamies colon issues. I think this has to do with her "finally giving a **** or finally allowing herself to open up" which caused her to **** everywhere. Which she plainly states in the video. Thats why there was poop everywhere. You cant just look at this at face value - and if you are looking at face value why are you a master on exhale? everyone who truly STANS britney knows that there is more under the surface than what meets the eye and right now it is serious topics, being coated with comedy. This is a story of a therapist asking Brit why she cant open up to her father who has a drinking problem. and since they want her and her father to go to the "next level" she made this "fabulous" night up about how her father took her out and to a musical and to dinner.... but making it about earl and wording it as if she is on a romantic date with someone where they might take their relationship to the next level. This is why its obscene that "earl" would try to kiss her in front of everyone - thats why its weird (again playing off the relationship to the next level statement). ALSO the STARRY NIGHT reference that I made (and also Britney is a major appreciator of the arts in all of its forms, is probably very familiar with the tale of starry night and where it was painted) - WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE - - - - THAT she was taken from a mental health institution and placed into this therapy session where the therapist is focusing on EARL'S (aka jamies) desire to progress their relationship to the next level (because she HATES him)  - - which COULD have actually happened. THEN her reply to the therapist is her tale of WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SHE WENT OUT WITH EARL AKA HER DAD AND FINALLY TRIED TO OPEN UP AND POOPED ALL OVER HERSELF. 

is it still a reach or are we good now?

smile GIF
we good 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tanya25 said:

I mean, I personally think it's not THAT deep :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

But that's a nice point of view... I guess :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Hey! Thanks! For additional clarification - please see my lengthy explanation that I provided for Brat - that may "paint"' the picture a little easier - no pun intended since this is a thread about STARRY NIGHT. If you don't analyze her posts - they don't make ANY SENSE. You have to LOOK into them and figure it out. However I have taken several body language courses as well as have severe empathic accuracy, which involves analyzing behavior, and both verbal and non verbal speech to come to a determination regarding another persons actions. So I could have the upper hand when watching the videos. Or I mean I could just be crazy. Audrey Whitby Reaction GIF by AwesomenessTV

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block