Skitney is Back! Vocalney is Back! Britney's new comedy skit (Sessions with Ashley)

2 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

This is disturbing!

I agree, how can someone be so talented? Shes a great vocalist, vocal arranger, song writer, can dance like janet jackson, can choreograph, and can act and switch voices like adam sandler or jim carrey ?

She needs to make movies or do voice acting on animations. Shes one of the most talented people ever.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Try removing the frozen stick from your butt and stop taking everything so seriously every now and then, I’m telling ya, it’ll free great.

I don’t think they’re being a downer, I think they are questioning what a lot of people are wondering but are too scared to have a conversation about it because of people like you. Well I’m not afraid to have an opinion for myself that is unpopular. I think these are funny and she can do whatever she wants but I am not gonna sit here and watch people get attacked when I and others have the same thoughts. Someone questioning to you guys is synonymous with people thinking she needs a conservatorship, are “with team con”, etc. Wrong.  You can bully and lash out and reply alllll you want, but people are allowed to have a conversation and there is absolutely zero you can do to stop that :)   

Britney has been through a lot. She deserves nothing but happiness. She can do whatever she pleases. Her family is scum. She has been abused and essentially tortured. She has a great deal of trauma. So please ******* forgive people for simply wondering.

having said all that, sessions with Ashley is ******* hilarious. 

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t think they’re being a downer, I think they are questioning what a lot of people are wondering but are too scared to have a conversation about it because of people like you. Well I’m not afraid to have an opinion for myself that is unpopular. I think these are funny and she can do whatever she wants but I am not gonna sit here and watch people get attacked when I and others have the same thoughts. Someone questioning to you guys is synonymous with people thinking she needs a conservatorship, are “with team con”, etc. Wrong.  You can bully and lash out and reply alllll you want, but people are allowed to have a conversation and there is absolutely zero you can do to stop that :)   

Britney has been through a lot. She deserves nothing but happiness. She can do whatever she pleases. Her family is scum. She has been abused and essentially tortured. She has a great deal of trauma. So please ******* forgive people for simply wondering.

having said all that, sessions with Ashley is ******* hilarious. 

Look, most of what I see from that user is complaining about what Britney’s doing, so all I did was call it like I see it, was I too harsh, looking at it now, yes and I apologize. Normally, I’m never that hostile and I bite my tongue majority of the time but this has been a very aggravating week in this fandom, we are all on edge so I snapped, I can’t help it,  i’m human.

Britney is being dragged left and right by her own flesh and blood right now, so forgive me if I don’t wanna see people who say their fans being all judgmental and overly critical of her right now, is it really that hard to cut her a break??

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Okay Britney I give you an A for effort. The story line or plot needed some more work. I felt like the build up was good but it took too long and then by the time the reveal was made I was lost. Acting was okay but nothing ground breaking and the lighting needs some work. Also Britney we can see that you dont need to talk in the baby voice, so in the future I would cut that part out. My finally scores are. 

B- for originality 

B for acting 

A for shock factor 

I reccomend people to watch this clip but it's not worth seeing on the big screen. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Look, most of what I see from that user is complaining about what Britney’s doing, so all I did was call it like I see it, was I too harsh, looking at it now, yes and I apologize. Normally, I’m never that hostile and I bite my tongue majority of the time but this has been a very aggravating week in this fandom, we are all on edge so I snapped, I can’t help it,  i’m human.

Britney is being dragged left and right by her own flesh and blood right now, so forgive me if I don’t wanna see people who say their fans being all judgmental and overly critical of her right now, is it really that hard to cut her a break??

I appreciate the civil response. She does need a break. She really doesn’t need us sitting her analyzing her. But the pure fact is a lot of us a wondering. I’m sorry and I wish I didn’t but I do. What she has been through is unimaginable. It’s a dystopian horror movie! Doesn’t take away that wonder. 

26 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I appreciate the civil response. She does need a break. She really doesn’t need us sitting her analyzing her. But the pure fact is a lot of us a wondering. I’m sorry and I wish I didn’t but I do. What she has been through is unimaginable. It’s a dystopian horror movie! Doesn’t take away that wonder. 

No problem, I’m an adult, I can admit when I’m wrong. I understand certain fans concerns but I guess I’m just curious about the reasoning for the concern. What I mean is, cuz I really didn’t know how to word that last sentence, lol,  did Brit have some issues before the cship, sure but I believe the cship took those issues and made them exponentially worse and even created additional ones, all of which is not her fault. So that’s kinda why I get upset when I see fans and even non fans questioning her behavior and mental health cuz to me it’s like blaming her for something that was done to her, like, do you know what I mean?

• Like 1

OMFG... THIS SENT ME!!!! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But can we talk about how confident and slow she talked in the beginning part without a script???  Part of me wonders if that high-pitched nervous fast-paced talking she's done in a lot of videos is an act lol (another character she likes to play to represent her vulnerable side?)... I've always known she's more confident and well-spoken than many of us think she is, especially when she's in a comfortable setting or with comfortable people.

Honestly this is so hilarious... when will your favs?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block