Skitney is Back! Vocalney is Back! Britney's new comedy skit (Sessions with Ashley)

1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

I can’t stand her real voice even the deep therapist voice is better then her real voice. Her talking voice has changed so much- zero southern accent which makes sense as she’s lived in California longer than Louisiana but it’s so very small child like. I hate it.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

That's clearly not her real voice imo, it's different in that video about #freebritney and it's a serious topic so I think it's her real voice 

10 minutes ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

We need to get her some wigs. Cause the therapist should definitely have a bob. Also the therapist voice when she says "earl has a sickness" is so satisfying, very horror movie vibes. 

Maybe she can whip out the wig from the Womanizer music video? I think I will die if that one makes a comeback :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Omg and she looks AMAZING too!! What a great actress and so normal in fact every Britney posts is so normal funny and cute and she always looks 🔥 no matter what. She needs no help at all I don’t know what everyone is talking about. Can’t everyone see Britney needs no help from anyone and everything she does is so perfect I mean you can literally see with your eyes she’s in such a good space. Now I feel like a real exhaler 😂😂 ignoring literally everything we see and then spinning it 😂😂😂see I’m funny just like Britney 😉

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block