Jamie Lynn's husband: Britney is lying about her abuse, is a bad sister, she is crazy, and her past is her fault.

I wonder what Britney did to embarrass JL so much as a young kid. He makes it sound so trivial. Did she fart in front of her friends? Or become internationally famous, get her family out of poverty and help her little sister start a career? Oh yeah, how embarrassing! She is such a bad sister! :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Like 5

No one should be messaging him however I will say, this is giving like Manson cult vibes idk why. This clearly is also how Jamie Lynn clearly sees him and the mainstream media should somehow pick up on this if Jamie Lynn is going to do honest promotion for her book about her life and family, which includes him. He is clearly a player in this or at least needs his opinion to be heard and if it is he is really messed up if he or anyone in the spears-Watson- Taylor - team con party think this is making them look good. It’s actually gross.

PS he definitely reads this forum because he seems like the type to search himself up. What else would pop up if you search Jamie Watson and Britney Spears? Probably just exhale and that book Jamie Lynn wrote. Let’s stop giving him attention and tbh, let’s stop justifying this crazed fan conspiracy that they’re trying to push 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, eddieeddie said:

Why do I Think that this is a Good thing?

He seems very unpredictable, always looking for a fight and willingly says the “wrong” things. This can just be positive for us and very bad for Jamie Lou.

I agree he’s going to slip up on something flaking at the mouth like he does and it could be a good piece of info to help team B!

He wasn't a violent drunk? lol as if that makes the situation any better. By the way, I'd bet lynn would be willing to diff considering she had a restraining order against him at one point. By the way, I remember in one book they said drunk jamie tried to drive off with a crying Britney but her uncle got her out of the truck. I mean that sounds pretty violent to me. Besides, what does he know about Britney's life growing up? He wasn't there so he can't say crap. Besides, former employees and friend have spoken out against Jamie's violent behavior.

Oh Britney embarrassed Jamie lynn? oh please, what sibling hasn't been embarrassed by their other sibling? sounds trivial to me. But I bet JL wasn't embarrassed by Britney when she bought them that nice house or took her shopping or got her those two shows on nickelodeon. I guess the head shaving embarrassed JL, but Britney was going through a traumatic time and possibly suffering from a mental illness so she should have been understanding. OH last, but not least maybe Britney was embarrassed when 16 year old JL got pregnant, but I bet she was nothing but supportive.

OH you set up meetings with lawyers but Britney didn't respond? how contradictory, bc I thought Jamie lynn said in an interview Friday that she didn't know much about the cship? Remember "I know as much about the cship then (when she was 16) as I do now". so which is it? you can't claim to know very little, yet set up meetings with lawyers *rolls eyes*. By the way, did ever occur to them that Britney didn't answer her phone bc it was taken away? or Robin went in her settings and had certain calls blocked? Duh. it's like we have to do the detective work for them and it's so exhausting.

it's already been investigated and discovered that Britney tried to end CSHIP several times but SCAM INGHAM kept giving her the run around. They even told the judge at one point when Brit tried to request a new lawyer that wasn't her signature. Bryan in the radio show even Said Britney's always wanted to get out of it. Honestly he's delusional. I feel like at this point, Sam ingham could tell mr.watson that he purposely tried to prevent Brit from escaping and he'd still deny it was true bc he's THAT delusional.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I wouldn't want anyone to have a partner who can't think for himself and is only a "yes man" for his wife...

Also this guy is only speaking to random fans on dms, it's not like he's going to extraordinary lengths to defend his wife publicly or anything...for all we know, Sam could be defending Britney on dms as well, so I don't think this comparison makes any sense... I think believing Sam hasn't helped Britney or hasn't been a shoulder to rest on for 5 years is just reaching for drama, tbh.

Also any potential Britney parter would always have to be more careful than this nobody from nowhere about his actions and words, just by the nature of being a public figure by association (which J.Watson is certainly not, cause JL's fame is ridiculous compared to B's)

Anyway, I don't know why I always end up defending Sam here, I don't even like him that much :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

this is what I was about to say. He's clearly a "yes man" to JL. I think having a kiss *** relationship is dangerous. you shouldn't take up for someone just bc they are your friend or spouse. If they are wrong, you need to tell them. Me and my husband let each other know when we've wrong someone. I even told him that from the beginning, that if I've hurt someone's feelings he needs to set me straight and not kiss my butt. vice versa for him.

• Love 2

I think it’s more crazy to think Britney lied…which means everyone involved in the investigation lied. All those people on the documentary lied…the man working for her security team in which he stated her conversations were recorded, lied as well 🤔. It has come to the point where it is 100% more logical to believe Britney is telling the truth. They just don’t want the money train to end. 

also, he ignores a major issue. Even if Britney did have a mental breakdown or a issues with *****…it still does NOT justify a conservatorship. It doesn’t not mean we can treat her as less than because of any illness she may or may not have. If any of the erratic behavior is true, it is 100% because of an untreated, or purposely mistreated illness. 

• Like 7

SO weird and dismissive to say "it's nothing to have PTSD over" regarding your parent's drinking in your formative years. How dare you tell someone else how to feel.

So let's say the conservatorship was all on the up-and-up. Everyone was nice to her. Everything was great! At the VERY MINIMUM, wouldn't it be embarrassing to have every single thing you bought to be public record? (No seriously, think about that, every one of your purchases is open record to be dissected by whoever feels like dissecting it.)

To have your own decisions taken out of your hands? To no longer be recognized as a person and have less rights than a child?

Even as a teenager, I had the ability to drive a car. I was allowed to get on the internet by myself. Nobody monitored my phone calls. I was allowed to fail and nobody told me that failing would have permanent consequences for the rest of my life. Those are things a woman in her 30s didn't get. 

At MINIMUM, he should recognize that his wife was allowed to make mistakes, learn from them, and grow without anyone taking her rights away. Her sister never got that option.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block