Jamie Lynn's husband: Britney is lying about her abuse, is a bad sister, she is crazy, and her past is her fault.

The thing that bothers me about this is even if we're getting to see how they really despise Britney, all this messaging him and sharing the dms is in fact giving a voice to their narrative, and I don't feel right about that at all... it's a little like when the media interviews far right sympathisers instead if just ignoring them, They're trolls and they feed off this kind of clout.

Also most of these dms aren't even arguing that well, it's easy for him to defend his wife from living off B's money, but I wonder how would he defend somthing there's actual proof of, like the bugging of Britney's home.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Question:

How is Britney supposed to make up with her sister if her sisters husband thinks all these things about her?

Well, the only source of information he can possibly have is Jamie Line. He's her voice and anything you are reading is a mirror reflex of whatever is in Jamie Lynn's mind.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Bambas said:

So...if JL and JW offered legal help then why Lynne had to intervene and bring her own lawyers? What this guy says doesn't make much sense. It's like "I'll keep repeating the same lie so it will become a truth"

Yeah! What he says doesn't make sense

We know that B was constantly under surveillance and could not go anywhere without handlers. We also know that Britney's phone was monitored. + she could not make outgoing and receive incoming calls from unknown numbers, according to Lynne's friend

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if JL ratted B out to Lou herself that she organized a meeting with lawyers for B, and this meeting must be prevented from happening. Thus, Juno Lou would have made Brit think that she is on her side, while at the same time remaining loyal to LMT.

• Like 5

Even if they are trash, the guy is so devoted to his wife... I wish Britney could have the same! Or at least a friend to protect her at any cost, someone to rest on his shoulders. I hope one day someone will really have Britney's back and protect her with all his being! Britney deserves it! Why Jamie can has that and not Britney? All the nasty things they says against her make me want to vomit! After all the horrible things they did to her they are still allowed to talk while they should be in jail! I'm exhausted I hope Rosengart will end them soon, it's enough!

5 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

The thing is has done anything wrong  except share his dislike for Britney, nothing illegal nor is he in anything a part of any court stuff

He is saying they never took a penny, JL never was a trustee, Lou couldn't be wrong because she has to submit the accounting to the state, Britney is the bad one. You call him for a cross-examination and he's done for 💀

This is not a "guy tells lies about the coronavirus" situation. JL and JW are actively exposing their toxic behavior and possibly some denials that can be disproven in court. Fortunately we are not in the phase where we had to be 100% credible and convincing in our narratives to bring attention to our cause. We can let them drown in their own stupidity and malice.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Even if they are trash, the guy is so devoted to his wife... I wish Britney could have the same! Or at least a friend to protect her at any cost, someone to rest on his shoulders. I hope one day someone will really have Britney's back and protect her with all his being! Britney deserves it! Why Jamie can has that and not Britney? All the nasty things they says against her make me want to vomit! After all the horrible things they did to her they are still allowed to talk while they should be in jail! I'm exhausted I hope Rosengart will end them soon, it's enough!

I'm gonna get dragged for this, but MY OPINION is that B's best chance in having a loyal and devoted partner is by choosing someone with his own income, outside of Hollywood and without any aspirations to become a star or anything related. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

He is devoted to Lou money :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: not even JL

13 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I wouldn't want anyone to have a partner who can't think for himself and is only a "yes man" for his wife...

Also this guy is only speaking to random fans on dms, it's not like he's going to extraordinary lengths to defend his wife publicly or anything...for all we know, Sam could be defending Britney on dms as well, so I don't think this comparison makes any sense... I think believing Sam hasn't helped Britney or hasn't been a shoulder to rest on for 5 years is just reaching for drama, tbh.

Also any potential Britney parter would always have to be more careful than this nobody from nowhere about his actions and words, just by the nature of being a public figure by association (which J.Watson is certainly not, cause JL's fame is ridiculous compared to B's)

Anyway, I don't know why I always end up defending Sam here, I don't even like him that much :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Kletus said:

So sad. He’s a hillbilly and nothing he says makes any sense. This is how Jamie Lou thinks too, because they’re married. They talk like this to each other. This is so sad :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Exactly. This. Anything she’s saying positively about loving Britney in public, on her book tour, social media, is all just to save face. This is how she REALLY feels. Quite foolish of her husband to say one thing and have his wife go out in public and say something different. Shows how bright they are. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block