Jamie Lynn's husband: Britney is lying about her abuse, is a bad sister, she is crazy, and her past is her fault.

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

How much time did Watson spend with Britney since he’s been with Jamie Lynn to even know all of this? By the looks of it, very little. All he’s doing is repeating the crap his wife and Lou have told him. He’s full of 💩.

it's interesting he said britney is not one of Lou's top 5 clients. Hmm.

1 hour ago, Bambas said:

I'm gonna get dragged for this, but MY OPINION is that B's best chance in having a loyal and devoted partner is by choosing someone with his own income, outside of Hollywood and without any aspirations to become a star or anything related. 

im with you on that. someone who speaks for her in a mature manner, preferably not with tmz or any other paparazzi

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Applejack said:

Why? He's dumb enough to answer. The records against him in court just keep piling up

I agree, I don't condone fans messaging him HOWEVER, he could easily turn his messages off or simply not respond. They are thriving they are getting all this attention. My only thought is do they not know anything they say can be held against them if they ever go to court? 

I think its great he's letting us know how they really feel instead of those fake press releases because you know his thoughts are a direct reflection of Jamie Lynn. I would never allow my husband to talk down on my sister even if they didn't like each other and the fact that jl has allowed this to continue proves she agrees with exactly what he is saying. 

I say let them continue to dig their own grave. I just wish the media would pick this up.

• Love 1

First off he is WRONG on SO many levels for not only reaponding but saying the crap he is. Second I know he knows that JL is BSing this situation but I do believe theres a lot he doesnt know NOR would know as theres years of history prior to him and JL being together. Hes choosing to believe a very subjective point of view that is probably 85% lies. Third off, this says WAY more about how LOW of a person he is. Its tacky. Lastly this is a family and specifically SISTER fight. Its like when the husbands get involved in the drama on housewives. WRONG. You dont see Sam talking trash about JL. Its disgusting. I would never support this guy if I were Brit. Im also gathering evidence from over the years on JL that shows how crappy and entitled she is. Always a jealous, bitter person who lied and wanted attention.

Britneys in her prime, she gets a show.

Britney has her breakdown, she has a baby.

Britney makes headlines from #freebritney, she releases a book.

Britney goes to Vegas and she releases a documentary and WONKY FLOP country album thinking shes JL Underwood or some ****.

Im unpacking it ALL. And that idiot bf too!

he's so gross ... inside and outside. it's always the ultra religious people that are the most judgmental and JL prob has the same views as him too. Britney needs to cut them out for good.  Britney has never acknowledged him before but I wouldn't mind a notes app drag dedicated to this bum. 

• Like 1

seriously this family and the people that joined in apart from Britney are total tossers and sick individuals 

its not bad enough they treated the only member of the family that makes actual cash like a total waste 

they have the nerve to call her insane after all these years 

they should be kissing her feet 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block