Jamie Lynn's husband: Britney is lying about her abuse, is a bad sister, she is crazy, and her past is her fault.

the more I read of his texts the more I see that he's ignorant and only know what his wife tells him. I wonder how he feels now knowing JL been feeding him lies, especially the part about she could move from california to escape the cship. um wtf? No, Britney can't even take a poop with out Jamie monitoring it. There is physical proof she was constantly monitored and multiple people including her OWN security confirmed this. So how could she just up and move away? she can't even sell her own house without his permission. Plus, she shares custody of her kids with kevin who  lives in california. This guy is delusional.

the man who took money from brinteys estate saying something about britney??  Insane or not that was her money and without it im sure his business would have failed just like everything else her family does fails. Britney is the only successful person in her family. Thas why hes talking ****, thats why jamie is talking ****. WHO IS HE or who does he think he is? Hes a literal nobody and yall talking to him makes him feel important when in reality he isnt. Dont give him the attention hes an attention ***** just like his wife, and obviously he will get plenty of attention in prison just like the rest of them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block