Jamie Lynn's husband: Britney is lying about her abuse, is a bad sister, she is crazy, and her past is her fault.

This is honestly such a ****show. I mean who knew things after the conservatorship ended would bring just as much anxiety. It is not fun that people are trying to paint her crazy, in combination with insta posts that a lot of outsiders seem as weird, and then now we have c-list news shows talking about how she probably still needs a conservatorship…. Things don’t feel better. Which is odd considering she how has many human rights back. 

Moreover we have her and her sister going head to head calling each other liars. All signs point to that being JL, but even the mention of Britney not being well stresses me out whether it’s a lie or not. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Let's just stop giving these psychopaths the attention...

(on the other hand, it worries me that if we do ignore them, they might think they have 'won' or something....

and be like 'oh now y'all are quiet? Have nothing to say huh? See, cuz we were right after all!!! losers!!!'

these kinds of people never learn...)

Poor Britney, having to deal with this horrible group of people.....

we need Mr. Rosengart to jail them all up asap.... 

• Love 3

Jesus....how can he be so dumb.

Saying she could have ended it easily and if she left California it would have ended it? That tells me everything I need to know about this guy. You can tell he just believes everything he's told like and just repeats it like a parakeet. They have their heads so up LT's a.s.s they can't see what's in front of them, it's unbelievable.

They just hate Britney so much inside, they actually think she's a burden because she's eccentric or whatever, they're just like a cult. I'm sure those terrible things she has supposedly done are just normal outbursts and they paint it like she's unmanageable or whatever because she's not a submissive perfect little jesus freak. 

I doubt they got her lawyers to help, but if they actually did I'm not surprised she didn't accept that help, they were probably LT's people (plus, doesn't this idiot know she had her phone monitored and managed??)

What's scary is they actually really believe these things.

"Time will tell"... oh it will tell, and you'll be exposed as the freaks you are.

• Like 8
On 1/17/2022 at 7:36 AM, halfdressed said:

This is honestly such a ****show. I mean who knew things after the conservatorship ended would bring just as much anxiety. It is not fun that people are trying to paint her crazy, in combination with insta posts that a lot of outsiders seem as weird, and then now we have c-list news shows talking about how she probably still needs a conservatorship…. Things don’t feel better. Which is odd considering she how has many human rights back. 

Moreover we have her and her sister going head to head calling each other liars. All signs point to that being JL, but even the mention of Britney not being well stresses me out whether it’s a lie or not. 

We must  stick together,even  if we disagree on certain topics. Brit need us now more than ever before.This is very dangerous .

Free Britney must not stop until everyone is punished and she really has control of everything back.

I just remembered everyone has to sign non-disclosure clauses, not Jamie Lynn,she can gossip and even tell lies, which is slander.:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I think Britney can at least demand that the passages about her can be deleted, then there has to be a new edition, the old one can no longer be sold. Brit should do it.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Above all, this eliminates the biggest sales incentive. JL will be happy about that.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

STOP MESSAGING JL'S HUSBAND...... 

Britney literally had recording devices planted in her house recording everything.....

Did he really think like.... ok... we found Britney a lawyer to help her get out of the conservatorship...so let's just call britney about it? 

Lou, Robin, and Jamie (the dad) would know first ..... how would they react?? 

Not to mention, Jamie Lynn is very close with Lou and Robin and dad Jamie (there are several photos of them together).  

They are the masterminds behind the conservatorship.... you think they'll just let Britney out that easy??? 

Does Jamie Watson really think we're and the whole world is  that  stupid ?!  

I wouldn't accept their offer even if they did find her a lawyer.... it's like.... Team con offers Britney a lawyer to get out of the conservatorship

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block