Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

5 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Every time Britney responds, she does so in a nice way. She clearly loves Jamie Lynn. I would have said much, much worse. 

They got to Britney because her attitude changed here. She’s being sweet almost. 

Now, that ain't true. That first tweet response was all anger and hurt — no niceness. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Kletus said:

she's scared to do interviews and who can blame her? there is so much riding on her next interview and she already is scared of people. they could make it worse for her or something could happen that they try to use against her, even something minor. I just hope she gets a good, safe, neutral interviewer

No she said “I wish I could do what you’re doing and do interviews” then the part of being scared was separate there’s a reason she can’t speak out 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Now, that ain't true. That first tweet response was all anger and hurt — no niceness. 

This recent one was more sweet and positive. This was after Jamie Lynn almost insinuated that she has something to set straight and expose. Britney’s being way too easy on her especially considering what she did to Britney. 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

That's because B knew how brutally true the "she was given everything" line was and that not everyone is as strong as her :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

They don't deserve her sad yet she is still handing them a white flag :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:.

We see her bro in law making all these salacious comments and here she is being sweet as ever ugh it just breaks my hear

• Like 7

This breaks my heart. You can tell she's so hurt, so damaged by what her father has done, .. I am not a psychologic or anything but Britney's clearly traumatized, the way she longs for love of her family is sooooo sad.

What she says is true, even serial killers get more human rights and even love...

Poor woman. She deserves all the love in the world :( 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block