Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

Just now, Slayer said:

I think she's scared of putting herself out there and saying something wrong, especially as she knows the media loves to tear her down.

I completely understand why she's not comfortable with doing an interview.

I hope Britney finds peace and enjoys her freedom.

I feel like she won’t be able to move on until she speaks her truth while people like JL continue to spew lies about her, and it will continue to happen sadly 

• Like 3

She will speak when she's ready 

I'm pretty sure that's after all the legal battles are over. 

She's smart and is probably listening to her lawyers. 

But I do have a feeling by the time she can talk, without being held to such contempt. 

Daddy, Mama and Lou will all have their sides told before she's ready.

And flew to a country where they cant be extradited back to the states. 

Roman Polanski is the best example of this. 

9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

This recent one was more sweet and positive. This was after Jamie Lynn almost insinuated that she has something to set straight and expose. Britney’s being way too easy on her especially considering what she did to Britney. 

Agree. And she was nasty with her before. At some point, all the anger and frustration is affecting you more than it affects the other person.

What insinuation is that? The Instagram Story?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think she's scared of putting herself out there and saying something wrong, especially as she knows the media loves to tear her down.

I completely understand why she's not comfortable with doing an interview.

I hope Britney finds peace and enjoys her freedom.

We also live in a culture where one wrong thing said and such.

You are cancelled and unforgiven as far as society is concerned and with Her being 40, we know damn well teens and early 20s will be like given her age it makes sense of her thinking..

2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Agree. And she was nasty with her before. At some point, all the anger and frustration is affecting you more than it affects the other person.

What insinuation is that? The Instagram Story?

Well for one she posted her official statement. Then she posted that cryptic message. She’s also implying that there’s basically something wrong with Britney. I will never agree that Britney should be respectful towards her because she was treated so poorly by all of them and I’m not buying any of it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block