Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

8 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I hope she doesn't really mean what she said because it's almost like an apology and make it seem like she's in the wrong.

Britney, WAKE UP ! JL IS SCUM. She didn't work hard for her life, she actually barely worked in her lifetime. And all she got is because of you ! She doesn't have a good heart. There's only been negatives stories about her for the last decade. People change. No wonder with all negative people around her. Being blood related doesn't give you all power to be forgiven for everything. Britney, please, wake up and stand up for yourself because it's clearly not JL that will for you. She will more likely bury you alive.

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

This! It’s giving me I was wrong and I’m sorry vibes. As if she did anything wrong. They 100% gas lit her and it worked. 

Isn't Britney a people pleaser? On top of what was done to her over the last several years, she probably tends to just apologize to smooth things over and make things easier. I do believe that part of JL's book: that they were raised to let bygones be bygones and be family.

I've also been that person to feel bad for what I said, knowing it wasn't nice no matter how much hurt spurred me to say it. Even if the other person was wrong too. So I get it.

I just want Britney to heal. I say that in just about all of these threads, but it's true. It obviously won't be easy but it'll make her life better.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

Isn't Britney a people pleaser? On top of what was done to her over the last several years, she probably tends to just apologize to smooth things over and make things easier. I do believe that part of JL's book: that they were raised to let bygones be bygones and be family.

I've also been that person to feel bad for what I said, knowing it wasn't nice no matter how much hurt spurred me to say it. Even if the other person was wrong too. So I get it.

I just want Britney to heal. I say that in just about all of these threads, but it's true. It obviously won't be easy but it'll make her life better.

See I’m the opposite. You betray me or want to come for me, I’m coming back 10x harder :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

She’s clearly an angel. 

• Like 1

And some around her say she’s exposing the true villains in her life. Jamie Lynn and Jamie Spears are the absolute worst,” a former boyfriend of Britney’s told The Post Friday. “Jamie Spears controlled the money and Jamie Lynn blew through a lot of hers, so they both always pro the conservatorship. Jamie Lynn is just saying all this crap to sell her book and make money.”

Meanwhile, Jamie Lynn’s husband, Jamie Watson, told The Post on Friday that he’s hoping for healing.

Said Watson of his in-laws: “There needs to be some positivity.”

Then why the **** is the brother-in-law Jamie Watson trashing Britney to Sam Lutfi and random people on DM????? These hypocrites speak of healing and positivity then talk shiz and spit out lies and gaslight Britney in the next breath!!
**** All The Jamies!!!!! Fake azz holes!! 

Side note: imo the ex-bf quoted might be David Lucado. And ‘Britney Inside The Dream’ is an excellent bio by Steve Dennis. I hope he writes a follow-up. Full NY Post link below. 

https://nypost.com/2022/01/15/britneys-lashing-out-is-shock-value-to-get-back-at-family/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It's still her sister at the end of the day, irregardless of recent posts and events. I hope there's some form of mea culpa and heart to heart between them eventually. It sucks, i know. 

I know people enjoy the bloodsport between em but for their wellbeings i hope it changes. Its for the best to take the high road in this situation. 

• Like 1

Sad is an understatement. Unfortuately for Britney she is going to have to let these people go. At least for the near future. JL upset her and she responded and now that shes calmed down she is feeling remorse. Britney is not a fighter. Never has been. Im sure she feels so guilty but these people are very bad for her. Her heart is so big that she gets walked on over and over. This is why her vulneravility leads to her being controlled over and over. Brit is going to be in pain for a long time. Its going to be a long healing process and even harder accepting that she has to let go of her family for now. They do NOT love her the proper way. Not to mention JL is still attached to her father and that beast LMT. I know Brit wants babies but she NEEDS to heal first. Drop the toxic people and heal first. Dont make any major choices right now B. Just take some time for yourself. I hope you can read this. Id even say take a break from social media. The world wont forget you. Not a chance in hell! I know having your rights restored is amazing and finally being able to post feels so freeing BUT you need (again) time to heal, grow, and figure out who you are again and what you want next. You are loved and supported so much. Also remember that JL has her own demons to fight and thats totally out of your control. The best news ever is that you are FINALLY at a point where you can heal for GOOD!!! That means the best is yet to come and NOT that far away baby. Stay well. Love you! -Tom 🌷♥️♥️🌷

• Love 7

I hope at the very lease Jamie Lynn feels like the scum she is but something tells me she doesn't and they found a way to just gas light her once again :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:. She'll get her book sales and her sister back and it will once again all be at Britneys expense. As a fan who can do nothing, this is extremely heartbreaking to watch but as someone who also grew up with an alcoholic father it is extremely common to make a mends even if you did nothing wrong because its better to have peace than hear another argument or fear in your heart of not knowing what could happen next.

My hope for her is to find a genuine therapist who helps her understand not only her personal behavior that she has had to learn to survive but also the behaviors of her blood that has caused so much damage. Unless they are willing to get genuine help the cycle will just keep repeating itself.

The truth is what she said wasn't harsh I actually thought she went easy on her but the fact that they made her feel like that was harsh after what they have done to her says alot.

Heal well Britney.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block