Britney turned off comments on Instagram - proof Britney reads Exhale

Honestly the best thing she could have done. I even commented on another thread yesterday that she should turn the comments off.

It's such a shame some people on the internet are SO hateful. But thankfully with the comments limited she won't be getting nasty messages anymore.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, willys said:

HAHAHAHAHAH ok

her instagram is EXACTLY the same before the cship ended. Nothing has change in her instagram. Nothing.

And the most interesting thing: why “britney” never post on the weeknds? Like.. NEVER!!! 

For sure Cassie still working on her insta. That’s a fact

Once it happened on the weekend,I think,after she was free. And the video she posted of herself in which she said the cat is out of the bag was Britney 100% herself,as was the *****ology.I'm only sure with a handful of posts that it was Brit herself.

5 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Britney was arrested and booked, I believe, for having an invalid license. 

Jason Alexander has been arrested for violating an order of protection and aggravated stalking, driving under the influence, unlawful use of **** paraphernalia and possession or casual exchange of a controlled substance and for a security violation at an airport. 

Not quite the same, is it, boo? 

If you want to believe Jason Alexander over Britney's own lawyer, you do you. 

Girl u ARE talking to Jason Alexander rn

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block