Britney turned off comments on Instagram - proof Britney reads Exhale

I don’t see anything wrong with her post.. people post content like this everyday. What’s disturbing is that anytime she does something people don’t approve of, they automatically go to “she is crazy and maybe needed the conservatorship” Obviously people have their own opinions on how she should manage herself.. her family sure thought they knew best and that’s why they imprisoned her for 13 years. She is her own person and doesn’t have to live through her children or anybody else. I think they’re pretty sheltered, more sheltered than a lot of celebrities’ children. I don’t see the kardashians or Cardi Bi being demonized for their ***ualized posts. Also, if she posted this much skin in a magazine everyone would be cheering her on but because it’s a personal photo it’s demonized. People are hypocrites, there’s no difference. Go Britney! 💜 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 1/6/2022 at 1:37 PM, rennen2.0 said:

Britney was arrested and booked, I believe, for having an invalid license. 

Yeah, and it was actually valid in the sense it was not expired, but simply issued in the wrong state (CA vs LA); usually that would just be a warning, not any actual charges. My fiancé and I go on road trips all the time, and that means we have the wrong license for every state we drive through, especially when we do cross-country. 

And I’ve been personally pulled over with my license, registration AND inspection more than 3 years expired, and all they’ve said is, “take care of it when you get the time.” (FYI, 3 years later, still haven’t found the time) :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

The cop that actually booked her on that BS was just a **** who wanted to “make

an example” of Britney since it was the time when everyone thought that was appropriate.

On 1/6/2022 at 10:25 PM, IconicShow said:

He wasn’t involved in the capitol riots, he was at the rally and never entered and wasn’t arrested and he didn’t damage anything! People keep lying about that in here claiming he was one of the people that attacked and entered!

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO INSULT ANYONE PERSONALLY. But i SWEAR TO GOD after i started reading Exhale i understood there is a group of B-Army that is ******* DUMB. Like NO BRAINS WHATSOEVER. Y'all really think that abusive, drunk, islamaphobic ******* hillbilly has had ANY connection to Britney after 2004? Like any conversation, face to face interaction to the point he's gonna know whether she controls her ig? At what point of his public statements he makes sense to you guys, does he seem like a reliable person? Which one? How DUMB are some of y'all? Like what is wrong with y'all? Jesus. 

17 hours ago, britsbubblegum said:

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO INSULT ANYONE PERSONALLY. But i SWEAR TO GOD after i started reading Exhale i understood there is a group of B-Army that is ******* DUMB. Like NO BRAINS WHATSOEVER. Y'all really think that abusive, drunk, islamaphobic ******* hillbilly has had ANY connection to Britney after 2004? Like any conversation, face to face interaction to the point he's gonna know whether she controls her ig? At what point of his public statements he makes sense to you guys, does he seem like a reliable person? Which one? How DUMB are some of y'all? Like what is wrong with y'all? Jesus. 

THAT MAN has NO ******* connection to Britney anymore; but SOMETIMES I POST THREADS FROM HIM BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT HE IS ******* CONNECTED TO HER!! ITS THE SAME WITH JAMIE LYNN !! SHE HASNT SEEN HER *** IN 5 YEARS BUT ITS LIKE SHES STILL CONNECTED 2 BRITNEY. **** THOSE FANS THOUGH!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block