Britney turned off comments on Instagram - proof Britney reads Exhale

6 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

The same Jason Alexander who has been arrested three times in 12 months, most recently for aggravated stalking? The same one who was involved in the Capitol riots last year?

He sounds like a trustworthy soul, doesn't he. We should definitely take his comments as factual. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

He wasn’t involved in the capitol riots, he was at the rally and never entered and wasn’t arrested and he didn’t damage anything! People keep lying about that in here claiming he was one of the people that attacked and entered!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

He wasn’t involved in the capitol riots, he was at the rally and never entered and wasn’t arrested and he didn’t damage anything! People keep lying about that in here claiming he was one of the people that attacked and entered!

Oh that makes him so much more trustworthy, doesn't it? My bad. 

I see you overlooked the part about his arrests. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 6
16 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Wonder why she doesn’t like other peoples posts not even Sam’s lol

According to her ex-husband Jason Alexander Britney still doesn’t have control over her Instagram allegedly.

He's the last person to actually know what is happening in her life.

1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Oh that makes him so much more trustworthy, doesn't it? My bad. 

I see you overlooked the part about his arrests. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I’m only speaking facts and called out your lie boo if you’re going to drag people don’t lie about it! Britney’s been arrested and booked before so what’s your point? 

Just now, IconicShow said:

I’m only speaking facts and called out your lie boo if you’re going to drag people don’t lie about it! Britney’s been arrested and booked before so what’s your point? 

Britney was arrested and booked, I believe, for having an invalid license. 

Jason Alexander has been arrested for violating an order of protection and aggravated stalking, driving under the influence, unlawful use of **** paraphernalia and possession or casual exchange of a controlled substance and for a security violation at an airport. 

Not quite the same, is it, boo? 

If you want to believe Jason Alexander over Britney's own lawyer, you do you. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block