Britney shades Jamie Lynn in new post: 2021 tried its hardest..... bless its heart?

47 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Definitely Jail Lynn.

She seems to have been on a power trip  arrogantly bossing her sister when Britney was trapped.

Withdrawal symptoms: she can't accept that she is no longer cracking the whip and can't keep sabotaging while playing sweet sister. 

definitely has anger issues.. the narc veneer is easy to see through once you're dealt with a few.

Shallow ***** vibes

always felt she is pushing Maddie too hard:

"You better win baseball trophies..." Younger one in ballet school already.

grooming her  kids just like Lynne did.

Obsessed with competing  with Britney and wants to crow someday "my kids are more successful" or something?

Those kids are codependent possibly, always posted for points.   

something ugly lurking behind the smiling Instagram family. Eww. Image is everything for them

In this day and age  sensible people go to such lengths to protect  kids' privacy online and she splashes them all over Instagram to win cuteness points ... 

Jail Lynn 😭😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈

22 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

this is def an uncomfortable post but im glad brit is letting it all out. if this is about jamie lynn and her kid then i feel bad for the kid.

Exactly. I think Britney is frustrated because she was pressured by her parents to be skinny at such a young age, and now she's seeing the cycle repeat with JL's daughter. Usually in these dysfunctional families there is a "golden child" whose role is to make the family look good, but ends up bearing a lot of mistreatment and rejection when they can't live up to those standards. Britney seems to be aware of this now and is calling it out, but of course JL gaslights her and her own daughter, who's shocked?  

• Like 7
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She's so manipulative.

I hate to be happy that Britney is dragging her own sister, but I know what it's like to have a sister who is the "soldier" to a narcissistic parent so I'm happy that she's escaping a situation like that. 

I can so relate to this. And if you react, you further alienate yourself and make yourself an easier scapegoat. I don't deal with these manipulative pieces of **** anymore but  that was such a terrible time in my life. They are miserable people.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block