Britney shades Jamie Lynn in new post: 2021 tried its hardest..... bless its heart?

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

OH MY GOD I didn't even put it together.. but I knew the exhale sleuths would figure it out.. wow this is huge :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I didn’t think of it like that either …. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

52 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

JL isn’t breaking the generational curse, Britney is.

Poor Maddie.

Maddie turned 13 in June. If this is Britney slyly referencing an exchange between her and Maddie then my heart breaks for her. Being a teen, a sporty one like she is, and having to go through puberty comes with so many challenges.:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

Why isn't Juno Lou in a conservatorship?? What she did here is worse than anything Brit has ever done. 

Tbh

Of course JL is worse.

Her parents, Lou Taylor, and the rest of TeamCon are evil, but not COMPLETELY  stupid.

No way in hell JL is supporting a hybrid business model on her own. And they ALL knew it.

5 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Exactly. I think Britney is frustrated because she was pressured by her parents to be skinny at such a young age, and now she's seeing the cycle repeat with JL's daughter. Usually in these dysfunctional families there is a "golden child" whose role is to make the family look good, but ends up bearing a lot of mistreatment and rejection when they can't live up to those standards. Britney seems to be aware of this now and is calling it out, but of course JL gaslights her and her own daughter, who's shocked?  

Britney is not the golden child. Britney is the scapegoat. the one who takes all the blame but it's the brightest and purest

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lou said:

Britney is not the golden child. Britney is the scapegoat. the one who takes all the blame but it's the brightest and purest

Yeah, I guess I meant as a child Britney was paraded around by her mother to all sorts of different events so she could perform and make her family look good (and more importantly, make them money), and this is likely where her body issues stemmed from. Of course, now she’s become the scapegoat because she no longer “obeys” them and is trying to break the cycles of abuse and manipulation, which must be awfully difficult. She’s strong and super smart, I honestly admire her so incredibly much for that. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

As for Jumanji’s children… it’s very sad seeing how they’re being raised 😕 

• Love 2

It is really depressing seeing JL turned out to be such a despicable sister. When I see Miley Cyrus singing on stage with her sister Noah, or Beyoncé and Solange and the relationship they share, it just makes me want to cry. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Britney never got to do that with her baby sister. She deserves so much better. I’m sorry B.  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Semtex said:

Wow..I can’t even imagine how tough it must have been for Britney to act like she had the perfect relationship with her mother, father, and JL back in the early days. Because clearly this family has been and still is dysfunctional and not that there’s anything wrong with that because no family is perfect but this is sad seeing how truly hurt Britney is. 

she really made the effort to break away from her family and live her own life, have her own coin & celebrate her own accomplishments but they never stop leeching and bringing her down. Even after how well she treated them before the cship. It’s sad 

They will never stop leaching, if anything they will be even more shameless now that they dont have to prented they actually love Britney

9 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

But when could you his have happened? As far as we’re aware, Britney hasn’t been near her family in a long time. 

we know she's seen bryan in the past couple months. Amber's mom pamela commented on one of amber post saying Brit invited amber and Bryan over to her house all things went wonderful. I actually made a thread about it earlier this week if you didn't see it. Point being, if she's seen Amber and Bryan, she's maybe had minimum contact with JL . Maybe Bryan had JL and maddie over (he lives in LA) and Brit just "happen" to show up.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

we know she's seen bryan in the past couple months. Amber's mom pamela commented on one of amber post saying Brit invited amber and Bryan over to her house all things went wonderful. I actually made a thread about it earlier this week if you didn't see it. Point being, if she's seen Amber and Bryan, she's maybe had minimum contact with JL . Maybe Bryan had JL and maddie over (he lives in LA) and Brit just "happen" to show up.

I'm sorry, who's Amber and Pamela? I'm so lost.

Be careful everyone before JL stabs us with a knife at a restaurant :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Looks like miss thing has serious anger management issues, maybe she should be go to a therapist almost everyday against her will, see how that feels :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

In all seriousness tho, I do find it sad how her own sister badly mistreats Britney :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jaime Hodson said:

No Maddie is 13 and Britney hasn’t seen JL or Maddie lately

She saw them right in 2020 when the pandemic came and she went to Louisiana. Im sure Britney either mess up the age on purpose or she just doesn't know entirely and are like "around 12 years".. Also, JL have been to Cali a few times since that time, also with the kids

• Like 1
2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I bet it happened in 2020 when Britney went to Louisiana. Maddie must have been 11 almost 12. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block