Britney shades Jamie Lynn in new post: 2021 tried its hardest..... bless its heart?

Wow..I can’t even imagine how tough it must have been for Britney to act like she had the perfect relationship with her mother, father, and JL back in the early days. Because clearly this family has been and still is dysfunctional and not that there’s anything wrong with that because no family is perfect but this is sad seeing how truly hurt Britney is. 

she really made the effort to break away from her family and live her own life, have her own coin & celebrate her own accomplishments but they never stop leeching and bringing her down. Even after how well she treated them before the cship. It’s sad 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

And looking at the pics she posted on IG yesterday... I've suffered an ED for years and I hope we're wrong with our theories but they're revealing.

Well it speaks volumes about JL if she is angry at Britney pointing out a 12 year old counting calories rather than talking to her daughter about it in a loving way

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Melinda said:

My god, and jamielynn likes every damn post.... it feels like she does it just to make herself known, in like you never get rid of me type of way, to piss Britney  off or somerhing... why the **** would she like posts that are clearly about her famlly in a bad way? Narcassistic af. 

Britney should just block her family

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block