Britney shades Jamie Lynn in new post: 2021 tried its hardest..... bless its heart?

I don't intend to be the devil's advocate but it wasn't necessarily Britney's parents pushing her to be skinny when she was still a kid. But we know her dad did it when the conservatorship started. Sadly, counting calories was a common topic at that time. I even remember an Alex Mack episode where she even shaved all her body to try to lose a few pounds. My point is, it was even discussed on children's shows.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lou said:

Britney is not the golden child. Britney is the scapegoat. the one who takes all the blame but it's the brightest and purest

Those terms aren't exclusive tho, one CAN be both, or more often depending on behavior and expectations, be flip flopped back and forth between the two. 

I have to apologize to Jamie Lynn and the Spears family 

For my trashing them. I have no place to do so, i was out of line, however justified i feel i have no right to judge others 

I am not perfect. Feel bad for my Jamie bashing posts. However bad she may be, i am dirtying my soul by stooping low against another human, not my place, 

Wasn't bashing before and won't any more 

55 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

lol where you been? check out this thread,

ew bish, don't be condescending, maybe I was taking a three minute break from the freaking roller coaster that the FreeBritney movement has been for years, ONE piece of news might have slipped from me... And now I need to read another thread to answer my simple question? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

ew bish, don't be condescending, maybe I was taking a three minute break from the freaking roller coaster that the FreeBritney movement has been for years, ONE piece of news might have slipped from me... And now I need to read another thread to answer my simple question? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Tbh this comment made me die

Little late on this. There was a short clip in JL documentary about Britney showing up to announce her for performance. And after the performance JL made a comment on her body without spandex in her Bebe dress. I thought that was a strange compliment. I never understood why until Britney were alarmed by no cheese sandwich.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block