What was the one career move you wish Britney didn’t do?

Just now, halfdressed said:

Touché. I was thinking more toward the end of the conservatorship and not her recent post. I actually agree now. If THEY are the reason she is quitting just to say F you, **** them. 

But that's letting THEM win. They robbing her of her passion, drive and stamina of being an artist. Music and dance is her art piece. She is doubting herself and its sad because they stole her joy for music. If she makes B10 it could be so therapeutic to her 

• Love 2

I know you said one but i have a few

> Scream & Shout - i know it was a no1 for her but if she didnt do it, she wouldnt have thought it was a great idea to get will.i.am to produce her next album and  we wouldnt have got BJ

> Extension of Vegas - 2 years was plenty, didnt do any favours of her careers

> I wish she collab with rappers/singers that were actually well known and not someone like Sabi, not being funny but i hadnt heard of her before 2011 and havent heard from her since

> Chaotic - marrying KFed

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I don't think it's fair to criticize anything during the conservatorship because it wasn't her. 

So, I am gonna say In The Zone. Toxic should have been the lead single.

MATM should not have featured Madonna.

Chaotic shouldn't have been a show. It really made her come across bad. Plus it was a ratings flop. I have it on DVD the.

3 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Chaotic, X factor, bj

3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Chaotic
X-Factor
Britney Jean

2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Chaotic
X Factor
Britney Jean (should've been WB as a promo single for Vegas and nothing else)

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I know you said one but i have a few

> Scream & Shout - i know it was a no1 for her but if she didnt do it, she wouldnt have thought it was a great idea to get will.i.am to produce her next album and  we wouldnt have got BJ

> Extension of Vegas - 2 years was plenty, didnt do any favours of her careers

> I wish she collab with rappers/singers that were actually well known and not someone like Sabi, not being funny but i hadnt heard of her before 2011 and havent heard from her since

> Chaotic - marrying KFed

7 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Chaotic 

I watched it on UPN and wondered why the hell would she want the public to see this. 

I loveeee chaotic. I just wish she recast the male love interest. 
It’s worth a rewatch if you haven’t seen it in a while. It is reality tv goldddd. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Blfc1 said:

I loveeee chaotic. I just wish she recast the male love interest. 
It’s worth a rewatch if you haven’t seen it in a while. It is reality tv goldddd. 

Nah I just remember every 2 mins of every episode she was smoking and kissing Kevin. It was so obvious Kevin was just with her for publicity and it was,so obvious it was very look at us we àre really in love but really they weren't 

Most if not Anything that was from 2008 to 2015 (especially Britney Jean era, X Factor and FF era (not the album but the era was just an embarrassment, she started to be seen as a joke by the GP and they making fun of her 😢😓😓), If U Seek Me as a single (sorry I'm starting to HATE that song), Criminal being a single) 

Oh and CHAOTIC too. She should've NEVER went with or met KFed. 

That she gave up her acting career.That She did not become an actress. She was in talks for Grease with Ricky Martin and Nascar.Brit would be great at romantic movies and comedy.But I also see her as a tough commissar or agent.

She should have starred in Buffy.

Her NYLA restaurant was ok. The mistake was to let her father take the lead. Brit herself would have done it.

Most of the things she should have done were not possible because she didn't have time or wasn't able to do so because of her  health. Or her team didn't let her.

-Breath On Me as a single with musicvideo

-Break The Ice as a  club video.

-Dream Within A Dream worldtour

-Christmas album

and a lot more.But this is unfair to write about it.

• Like 2

I wish she wouldn’t have did Chaotic. She acted very obnoxious/cringe and it just wasn’t very her. It was a bad look for her imo. I also wish she wouldn’t put her boyfriend’s in music videos because when they break up - the association with them in the video taints it for her ever performing it again. 

I wish she hadn’t did X Factor. I get it wasn’t her choice but she was at a really bad time in her life and it made her look really weird. She would have been great on the show in like 2004. 

Releasing BJ really tarnished her discography. The Myah fiasco was bad enough but the other songs were just so generic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block