What was the one career move you wish Britney didn’t do?

Getting Larry as manager and staying with Jive/RCA.

After Jive stopped, she should have gone with a different record label instead of RCA.

RCA is known for the lack of interest in their artists and promoting them.

Obviously she isn't the one to blame since Jive quit after Femme Fatale which means her dad was in charge of these decisions but now that she's free, she should totally ditch this label.

She should go to Republic/Universal Music. Republic Records is where Taylor Swift is currently signed at and the way she gets all the creative control she wants is beyond amazing. 

Both Jive and RCA never cared about Britney's wishes.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I don't think shes a "great" actress persay, i do think she would do exceptionally well in romcoms. I just cant see Britney in hard hitting dramas, or thrillers. Though that would be cool and i'd be happy to be proved wrong. I do think though if shes goes into acting more, she needs to work with a coach. Since like singing if you dont practice your not gonna be as great as you could be

Yeah any artist needs room and space to grow. She definitely can act and carry a lead role. 

• Love 1

After Greatest Hits and Blackout 

• Blackout reissues 2008 with Radar in single and a tour 
  • Circus in 2009 (the light of Blackout with rock sound
  • Tour no like original - 50 dates maximum
  • The singles collection for Christmas 

producers: Max Martin, Danja,Greg Kurstin,Darkchild, Fernando Garibay)

• Femme fatale 2011 (idea of Britney with sound HipHop/Rock 

producers: Max Martin,Danja,Darkchild,Bloodshy

Tour 2011

• Xfactor 2012 
  • Scream&Shout 2012
  • BritneyJean 2013  (Idea of Britney/ no Will in E.P or just one song for a potential hit 

Sound R&B 

Producers: Danja,Dev Hynes,Elijah Blake,William Orbit,NaughtyBoy and others producers working with Britney avant Will .

Residency of 2 years (no entended) 100 dates maximum 2013-2015. Included break 1-3 months 

DVD of Show 

Britney Changes the face of Vegas, so!

• Britney Intimate 2014.

• Glory 2016

Tour 2017 (60 Dates maximum) with Break 

Break in end 2017-2019 

• B10/Blackout2.0 2019

Tour in 2020 

not making time for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Friends. No, it would have been great but would not have shaped her career much. I think "Britney Jean" and Xfactor were bad career moves. Perhaps Vegas gig too... I know it was easy money for her but... no one believes she has talent anymore, it was not flattering.

On 1/2/2022 at 5:28 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Getting Larry as manager and staying with Jive/RCA.

After Jive stopped, she should have gone with a different record label instead of RCA.

RCA is known for the lack of interest in their artists and promoting them.

Obviously she isn't the one to blame since Jive quit after Femme Fatale which means her dad was in charge of these decisions but now that she's free, she should totally ditch this label.

She should go to Republic/Universal Music. Republic Records is where Taylor Swift is currently signed at and the way she gets all the creative control she wants is beyond amazing. 

Both Jive and RCA never cared about Britney's wishes.

I think part of the problem (in addition to what you were saying) is that JIVE was absorbed into RCA. She didn’t really have much of a choice, contractually. That being said, she was and is so rich that she could legitimately buy her way out of the contract if she really wanted to…. however no decision was hers at this time I guess. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block