What was the one career move you wish Britney didn’t do?

18 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Most of the things she should have done were not possible because she didn't have time or wasn't able to do so because of her  health. Or her team didn't let her.

-Breath On Me as a single with musicvideo

-Break The Ice as a  club video.

-Dream Within A Dream worldtour

-Christmas album

Breathe On Me as a single and music video would've been magical!! I wish we would've gotten it after Everytime. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

The Christmas album was truly a missed opportunity. I wish her team would have at least let her do a music video for My Only Wish (This Year). It's possible they did not pursue the project because Christina had started recording hers around that time in late '99/early 2000. 

• Like 1

Not retiring. Everything post-Circus felt forced and not as good, besides a few songs here and there on Femme Fatale and Glory. She should have retired in 2008 and worked behind the scenes and faded into obscurity a la Mandy Moore and came back later on or maybe worked as an actress for fun and raised her kids. I feel that’s what she wanted. So not retiring. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Breathe On Me as a single and music video would've been magical!! I wish we would've gotten it after Everytime. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

The Christmas album was truly a missed opportunity. I wish her team would have at least let her do a music video for My Only Wish (This Year). It's possible they did not pursue the project because Christina had started recording hers around that time in late '99/early 2000. 

I read somewhere that she probably recorded the Christmas album? But she didn't have time to publish it. Those are just rumors. But I think it was really planned. But what else should she have done. During the Ooops era she worked even more than during the Britney era.But its sad.

• Like 1

This was more her management’s doing but ditching Clearchannel for Pepsi to sponsor her DWAD tour hurt her “Britney” singles via radioplay. They barely charted during this era because she was basically blacklisted from radio. While she still sold a ton of albums regardless, singles like Overprotected and Boys deserved more of the spotlight. I feel like Boys in particular should’ve  been the hit “Promiscuous” turned out to be in 2006. 

I understand it’s not ethical for a corporation to retaliate and there’s no “proof” that they behaved that way (whatever).

The album still sold over 10 million WW, but I think it deserves justice. 😂

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block