What was the one career move you wish Britney didn’t do?

4 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

How/Why did X factor damage the GP’s interest in Britney??? TheFemme Fatale eta did that. If anything, X factor helped restore her image as scream & shout was a massive hit 

I don’t think FF did that alone, FF put her on shaky ground somewhat and X Factor sealed the deal there, again just IMO. 

also I do not consider S&S to be a massive hit, plus it was a feature. 

26 minutes ago, mitchelspears said:

I don’t think FF did that alone, FF put her on shaky ground somewhat and X Factor sealed the deal there, again just IMO. 

also I do not consider S&S to be a massive hit, plus it was a feature. 

Whaaat? Scream and shout was a massive worldwide hit. And it hit #1 in the UK! SS was her last TRUE bonafide smash. 

once again, X factor didn’t harm Britney’s image, FF did. 

22 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

But that's letting THEM win. They robbing her of her passion, drive and stamina of being an artist. Music and dance is her art piece. She is doubting herself and its sad because they stole her joy for music. If she makes B10 it could be so therapeutic to her 

Yes, but you have to understand, imagine if you make music and you release it, you're actually paying your abusers' salaries. (She still has a label, that was complacent in all of this), it's not like being an artist in a free environment, it stops being fun, it's a business. And she has never took a break ever in her life, maybe she just needs 2 or 3 years of, doing what she wants, let her live.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

What? You didn’t enjoy ANYTHING on glory???

Slumber party wasnt bad. Mood ring, perfume and work ***** had something positive as well. But usually every britney album had a few songs that had me playing repeat all day long like crazy. All the way from BOMT to FF, that didn't happen with the last two. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

But that's letting THEM win. They robbing her of her passion, drive and stamina of being an artist. Music and dance is her art piece. She is doubting herself and its sad because they stole her joy for music. If she makes B10 it could be so therapeutic to her 

No, what you really mean is B10 could be so therapeutic for YOU  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Britney probably thinks she has bigger things going on in her life than recording some new tracks. Let her be the one to decide what is therapeutic for her. If she feels that is not recording music anymore, then that's what it is

23 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

Slumber party wasnt bad. Mood ring, perfume and work ***** had something positive as well. But usually every britney album had a few songs that had me playing repeat all day long like crazy. All the way from BOMT to FF, that didn't happen with the last two. 

OMG I didn’t realize it but me too! I specifically remember being crazy obsessed with songs from ALL albums except her last two. 

specifically for me:

BOMT, Crazy, OIDIA, DLMBTLTK, WYESI, Slave, Bombastic Love, Toxic, Everytime, MATM,  BOM, Gimme More, POM (I’m gonna stop or I’ll start listing whole track lists at this point) :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

but there wasn’t a single song on Baby Jane or Glory I repeated to death, although I’d listen to Glory ten times over before B L O W  Job :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

7 hours ago, danielpierce said:

Earlier on her career I wish she had responded better to JT and not had released Everytime wich basically admitted to it and its a depressing song anyways I wish she had released BOM instead. 

2007 VMAs performance should have never happened or the whole production should have been different/reworked, from the choreography to costumes and the ******** theme was crap and so not Britney she isnt this cheap. 

Everything under the cship was a mess, mismanaged, rushed wich is sad since she still had so much potential. She should have had more breaks between eras even delay Circus a few years. Brenda Johnson should have never happened and X Factor. 

Wait, but the ******** theme was for the video not the performance. The performance was clearly inspired by the "p.0.r.n.0-chic" aesthetic.

Basicaly erotism with classy suits and ties, black lingerie and a fireplace and cristal chandeliers on the background.

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block