Are We Happy Britney's Last Ever Album Being Glory?

Cqleb

I'm ok tbh

It's cohesive album, and as a record it's really good and it seems that she was really involved with it.

I do hope her voice was more present because the leaked stems are really good.

ps. She is JUST free, imagine not being able to have cash fromt the ATM! So I doubt she is thinking about "working" on music after being forced to do it since maybe FF. And apparently touring against her will even way before. It will take time to adjust to her new life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She could release an album and not tour. The Beatles infamously stopped touring in 1966 and went on to release some of their most iconic work after they made that decision. However I'm not quite sure that she'll ever release a new album at this point. If she doesn't release an album of new material then maybe we could get a rarities collection from her instead as a sort of farewell gift to her fans. I've said it before and I'll say it again: If Britney wants to choose the rose garden over Madison Square, let her. She's been through enough.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block