Are We Happy Britney's Last Ever Album Being Glory?

Cqleb

Y’all are soooo dramatic I stg!!!! 
Can y’all just let Britney live her fun, chill life right now instead of spending this time having a fit over whether she’s truly retired?! Sheesh! 
I am wayyy more excited to read a tell-all book or watch a self-made documentary! Even if Britney doesn’t do those things, I still can enjoy her funny and (at time fierce) Instagram posts!!

• Love 3

She will release new music, new videos, she will. It takes time to realize you don't need to obey to every rule of the system, you don't need to follow the rules of an international promo tour. 

Just release your art.

For 20 years Britney was Barbie. 

Looks like she really likes showing us she's more than that, let her heal, she will show us what she's  made of. 

And that would be therapy for her.

It will come. One day.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Y’all are soooo dramatic I stg!!!! 
Can y’all just let Britney live her fun, chill life right now instead of spending this time having a fit over whether she’s truly retired?! Sheesh! 
I am wayyy more excited to read a tell-all book or watch a self-made documentary! Even if Britney doesn’t do those things, I still can enjoy her funny and (at time fierce) Instagram posts!!

I definitely agree 🙌

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Alio said:

She will release new music, new videos, she will. It takes time to realize you don't need to obey to every rule of the system, you don't need to follow the rules of an international promo tour. 

Just release your art.

For 20 years Britney was Barbie. 

Looks like she really likes showing us she's more than that, let her heal, she will show us what she's  made of. 

And that would be therapy for her.

It will come. One day.

Love this positivity ✌️

• Love 3
  • Content Curators

Britney freed herself from being the pop star she didn’t want to be anymore, the same day she was freed that fraudulent court arrangement. Clearly there’s young folk that are just catching up now which is good so we all come to the fact that She’s gonna be American’s next best author from now on ✍️ 📖 

• Love 2
On 12/15/2021 at 7:13 PM, Leodance said:

She will release music and do videos but not maybe tour...maybe do some shows, performances, but it does not mean if she is not gonna tour that she can not make music and do other things..touring is not important if you don't have to prove anything anymore...

Art is her therapy, she will reflect that in her songs and choreography.

I am also more than sure she will do more albums, since this time it will be all her choice with the production and all, unlike before...

Glory is a nice album, I was just not happy with single choices, Make me and SITS are my least fav songs from her...so we need to have at least 10 albums from her, so B10 is a must :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

your thumbnail tho 

Hawt GIF - Hawt Britney Spears Hot - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 2

I had some thoughts last year on this album. Some of you won't like them. Some may understand and agree. They were just thoughts on the album that just happen to coincide with this topic:

Glory, as an album, is just as great an album as it was poorly marketed. The lead single just doesn't work on it's own as a representation of what the album is. And what it is, is seemingly the culmination of Britney's career. At least that's how it feels on the ear. Given the back story behind making of the album, it has an air of finality. And Make Me gives no indication of that. Only problem is, there is no real lead single on this album. It's an album that is more of a journey than a collection of potential hit songs. The sequencing of the album is integral to the listening experience. It's a vinyl album created in a streaming world.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block