Are We Happy Britney's Last Ever Album Being Glory?

Cqleb

I’m like 99% sure we’ll have a new album in the next 2 years. It just makes sense to me. She still has a contract even (right??), I mean I think it would be easier for her to finish it off rather than fighting it. I doubt we’ll get tours, promotion, etc though. We might even only get a single music video. Who knows. 

I guess we’ll just have to 

wait and see GIF by Joey Graceffa

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

If you want me too yes, How do you even upload images on here if not thumbnails?

If you got it online just post the link. There’s even an “Insert Image From URL” option whenever you write a comment. 

However, if you uploaded it yourself from your phone/desktop, just upload the file to like Imgur or Photobucket and then post that link. 

Pretty please :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

On 12/15/2021 at 1:11 PM, Caleb Ellis said:

That's right, people can be released from their contracts and don't have to fulfil them. Mathew Rosengart's team has probably negotiated with the label to scrap the rest of that deal. 

Wasnt there rumors a little while back that Rosengart was meeting with RCA?

• Love 1

It is normal that after 13 years working without receiving money one is pissed off and does not want to continue working. She needs to feel free and surely when she is complete she will be able to decide things better. If her job is well paid and she likes her job, I am sure she will go back to work.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Right, but from all the possible pictures to post related to Glory you chose exactly that one. And you did not put it in the original post, nor shared it here with us when asked.

Does anyone know how to post photos on here? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block