Are We Happy Britney's Last Ever Album Being Glory?

Cqleb

No ..glory was a fan album,  like britney jean.. not promoting anything except her show ..

Her best albums have  different statements..blackout,  circus, femme fatale 

Britney definitely has a new fresh statement and i would like another 2 albums as a free independent britney..her huge fame and talent almost expect another album..and its going to be huge..creative control in 13 years..the media will go crazy..it will sell out..and she can have a fresh image and no scrapping videos..no sugar coating it.. when she is ready,  i can see her next album/tour being hugely successful.. she knows her self worth and her fans love..she can pull off another huge era if she wants it..i want it...give her time 

• Love 5

Yes, Glory is an incredible album. I love it.

Glory is within my holy trinity and she SERVED that far in her career. 

Plus Glory really seemed to be her baby and you could tell how much she loved it, her performances were amazing too that era.

If this is the last ever Britney album she ended on an incredible high.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Yeh but the only thing i will say about that is, and i replied to someone saying this on here a few months ago. someone told me, i think it was actually on this board, when a artist signs  a 5 album contract, it doesnt actually mean they have to make 5 albums, it means that they have to make 5 albums before they can move onto another record label [or buy themselves out of the contract]. and i did some research and i found out the spice girls signed a 5 album contract  in 1995 and released 3 albums [spice [1996], spiceworld [1997], forever [2000]]. then released a greatest hits in 2007 which brought them to 4 albums. Then whilst typing this, ive just realised they released Spice25 this year which makes them fulfil the contract for 5 albums. But even so, that took them 14 YEARS! So its not really a definite we'll get a new album because shes under contract for another album. in fact tbh RCA could get fed up of waiting for her and chuck out a greatest hits album without her permission. i remember P!nk saying in the mid-late 2000s her record label kept threatening to release a GH and she didnt want to and for like 3 years she was able to persuade them not to but by 2010 they said they were going to release one with or without her permission or involvement at which point she succumbed and just asked them to give her time to write a few new songs for it. in fact to be honest im surprised we havent had a new Britney greatest hits album. Her last one was The Singles Collection in 2009 for her 10th anniversary so i actually thought there would be another one released in 2019 for her 20th anniversary

I disagree because everyone has a different contract! If you sign for 5 albums you have to put out 5 albums whether it’s new recordings or something the label has to release! Record companies aren’t going to wait 14 years to make more money off artists! A record label could buy the artist out like what happened to Mariah Carey and she was paid to leave the label after glitter soundtrack bombed! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Yes, Glory is an incredible album. I love it.

Glory is within my holy trinity and she SERVED that far in her career. 

Plus Glory really seemed to be her baby and you could tell how much she loved it, her performances were amazing too that era.

If this is the last ever Britney album she ended on an incredible high.

I agree. The name is also iconic 

glory :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Oh lord could you imagine if BJ was the final album of her career?! I’d never financially recover tbh. I’d be hyperventilating for the rest of my life and probably tied to an oxygen machine literally

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Omg no literally stop it’s true ur so right

7 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Contractually I don’t think it can be her last. Glory is great but If she has to or wants to put out another one I hope we get music with a little more substance behind it.. kinda like how the original doll sessions were. We have enough songs about partying, and men 🤷🏼‍♂️

But it’s been suspected around here that with the conservatorship in place, as with the domination residency contract, many things signed off by her conservator (in this case the renewed contract with RCA) might not even be valid anymore

• Love 1
10 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I disagree because everyone has a different contract! If you sign for 5 albums you have to put out 5 albums whether it’s new recordings or something the label has to release! Record companies aren’t going to wait 14 years to make more money off artists! A record label could buy the artist out like what happened to Mariah Carey and she was paid to leave the label after glitter soundtrack bombed! 

That makes me wonder if RCA consider the 2020 re-release of Glory a whole new album

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block