Are We Happy Britney's Last Ever Album Being Glory?

Cqleb

1 hour ago, DonMegaX said:

I had some thoughts last year on this album. Some of you won't like them. Some may understand and agree. They were just thoughts on the album that just happen to coincide with this topic:

Glory, as an album, is just as great an album as it was poorly marketed. The lead single just doesn't work on it's own as a representation of what the album is. And what it is, is seemingly the culmination of Britney's career. At least that's how it feels on the ear. Given the back story behind making of the album, it has an air of finality. And Make Me gives no indication of that. Only problem is, there is no real lead single on this album. It's an album that is more of a journey than a collection of potential hit songs. The sequencing of the album is integral to the listening experience. It's a vinyl album created in a streaming world.

Nailed it. Perfect assessment of the album!

Why do you dorks only know how to be defensive instead of clarifying your points? Is that too hard for you to do? What does it mean HERE? Try answering that question instead of being defensive.

If you are unable to expound upon what you said, you are literally just saying **** to say ****.

16 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

Why do you dorks only know how to be defensive instead of clarifying your points? Is that too hard for you to do? What does it mean HERE? Try answering that question instead of being defensive.

If you are unable to expound upon what you said, you are literally just saying **** to say ****.

it’s okay to not know what something means. Not everything you read or come across will have a reference section. Best of luck! :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, mitchelspears said:

it’s okay to not know what something means. Not everything you read or come across will have a reference section. Best of luck! :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I know, you just refuse to answer a simple question. "What does magnum opus mean here?" has kicked your ***. I'll help you.

At one point, you could have called Kanye's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was his magnum opus. Matter of fact, I do, to the point where I refuse to listen to anything he's released since. It could get no better or more meaningful than that album for him. To me at least.

So again, try and answer the question instead of being defensive. What would a Britney Spears magnum opus be? What do you even mean by a Britney Spears magnum opus? Else, you are just saying **** to say **** and you're upset I called you out. At least try to clarify the **** you say.

3 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

I know, you just refuse to answer a simple question. "What does magnum opus mean here?" has kicked your ***. I'll help you.

At one point, you could have called Kanye's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was his magnum opus. Matter of fact, I do, to the point where I refuse to listen to anything he's released since. It could get no better or more meaningful than that album for him. To me at least.

So again, try and answer the question instead of being defensive. What would a Britney Spears magnum opus be? What do you even mean by a Britney Spears magnum opus? Else, you are just saying **** to say **** and you're upset I called you out. At least try to clarify the **** you say.

Lol and now you’re inserting questions you never asked in the first place? Your first reply was a failed attempt at being shady, and didn’t really imply you wanted me to give you an example of what her “magnum opus” would be as opposed to Glory. 

yikes, chill out and deal with them issues. 

36 minutes ago, mitchelspears said:

Lol and now you’re inserting questions you never asked in the first place? Your first reply was a failed attempt at being shady, and didn’t really imply you wanted me to give you an example of what her “magnum opus” would be as opposed to Glory. 

yikes, chill out and deal with them issues. 

Some of y'all say **** just to say ****. The hell does magnum opus even mean here?

Simple question. The hell does magnum opus even mean here? Simple. You misread and assumed I didn't know what "magnum opus" means, so I used it, correctly, showing that I know what it means. And you STILL haven't backed up your statement, further proving that you said said some **** to say some ****. "Attempt at being shady." It's a simple question you refuse to answer. You've beaten around the bush, gotten defensive, stayed defensive, misread everything I've said and continue to look as if you said some **** to say some ****.

And it wasn't just mean wondering what the hell you meant. @Loosenupthosebuttons even wondered what you meant. So it's not just me. Look, it's the internet. I'm used to people saying **** because they feel they have to say something. It's clear that's what you did here. And now you're upset because you feel singled out. But that's a you problem, not a me problem.

1 hour ago, DonMegaX said:

Simple question. The hell does magnum opus even mean here? Simple. You misread and assumed I didn't know what "magnum opus" means, so I used it, correctly, showing that I know what it means. And you STILL haven't backed up your statement, further proving that you said said some **** to say some ****. "Attempt at being shady." It's a simple question you refuse to answer. You've beaten around the bush, gotten defensive, stayed defensive, misread everything I've said and continue to look as if you said some **** to say some ****.

And it wasn't just mean wondering what the hell you meant. @Loosenupthosebuttons even wondered what you meant. So it's not just me. Look, it's the internet. I'm used to people saying **** because they feel they have to say something. It's clear that's what you did here. And now you're upset because you feel singled out. But that's a you problem, not a me problem.

Im glad you think enough of yourself to think you’ve upset me with this… mess. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Well it was either that or Myah Joan :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Don't sweat him, he's just putting words together and he thinks that makes him smart or something. Magnum opus. We talking pop music and he wants a magnum opus. Won't say what that would be, but that's what he wants.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block