Britney talks about therapy she was forced to do against her will (new skit)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blfc1 said:

Great suggestion!! You are 100% right. I could also imagine Neyde Spears showing up on Curb whenever Larry does something particularly Larry-ish. 

Right? She has that dead pan humor and very sarcastic. It could be hilarious, almost like reprising her Amber Louise role where she’s self aware of her character 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, brintyjoan said:

This turns me off. She can do whatever she wants, but i dont have to like everything. 

Plus, what happened to her teeth. The gap is getting biggah, the gap is gettin biggah, mbiggah, biggah. Plus theres also a gap below.. 

Please take care of yourself Brit:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

she is taking care of herself after like 20 years, let her live! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2

I read every comment to see if there was an explanation for the ending. The closest one is maybe that a different therapist came in and tried to be cool with the swearing and all. That happens. But mostly I'm mystified.

She's got great timing. There's a skit she did about interviewing bodyguards that is so funny. But ultimately it's awful to think of all the so-called professionals who were complicit in this. Although the team was so shabby and cheap and ignorant they no doubt picked them for the worst reasons. And it is so likely that they reported back to them about what Britney was saying. She pretty much said that's what Dr. Benson was doing. Making people attend these kinds of things for hours a day, that's a cult tactic.

Reading the comments is also sad because so many people are commenting on personal stuff, like medication, and how she looks. It's nasty. And why is a callback to TMZ stalking her getting multiple thumbs up?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

This turns me off. She can do whatever she wants, but i dont have to like everything. 

Plus, what happened to her teeth. The gap is getting biggah, the gap is gettin biggah, mbiggah, biggah. Plus theres also a gap below.. 

Please take care of yourself Brit:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Rhony GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, Psammead said:

I read every comment to see if there was an explanation for the ending. The closest one is maybe that a different therapist came in and tried to be cool with the swearing and all. That happens. But mostly I'm mystified.

She's got great timing. There's a skit she did about interviewing bodyguards that is so funny. But ultimately it's awful to think of all the so-called professionals who were complicit in this. Although the team was so shabby and cheap and ignorant they no doubt picked them for the worst reasons. And it is so likely that they reported back to them about what Britney was saying. She pretty much said that's what Dr. Benson was doing. Making people attend these kinds of things for hours a day, that's a cult tactic.

Reading the comments is also sad because so many people are commenting on personal stuff, like medication, and how she looks. It's nasty. And why is a callback to TMZ stalking her getting multiple thumbs up?

she said in the caption the ending is her celebrating not having to do therapy anymore

I don't know about her drama acting chops but her comedic timing is just gold, she HAS to do some comedy at some point!

It's so messed up what they did to her but it warms my heart so much that she's able to do some comedy about it, it gives me so much hope for her. Also, I'm dying for her to develop some skits with her assistant Vicky who is a film geek

• Like 2
5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t know how I feel about this comment. 

and imagine Britney scrolling thru the comments (she has always read about herself and even purchased magazines with stories about her in them so it’s not unlikely) and imagine her seeing the comment from you, stronger tomorrow, saying she doesn’t look fresh. Would she appreciate you saying that? We should be glad you are a fan? It’s really rude honestly. You don’t always have to say what you’re thinking. Don’t forget; she’s a human. Reading comments like this probably crush her despite her strong spirit. 

I get your point, but saying she looks like 14 years ago is straight up not true. it’s my opinion that I think she has unfavorable smudged make up, just as it’s your opinion that she looks fresh. I don’t think my observation would crush her, people have said wayyy meaner things to her. Maybe it’d even motivate her to put a little bit more effort. bottom line, I still support and defend her and always will in the GP, but I’m not gonna sit back and praise literally everything that she does and compliment every single look just because I’m a fan. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah but I’m talking about the early reports that we’re out clearly their sources got it right as it was reported before Britney’s testimony!

got what right? Britney said that during rehearsals she refused to perform a move. People around her started saying her meds weren't working, which we know full well that got around. She was saying that wasn't true, and she got put on an actual med that made her feel awful. That's it.

There's no confirmation of anything here lol

3 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Prolly from grinding her teeth due to stress/anxiety 

13 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

it infuriates me how the therapist doesnt even want to be there herself or so it seems. just like a hollyweird-therapist thats out to make a quick buck. wouldnt suprise me if they were close to you-know-(l)who ;)

she should get theraoy, but maybe not hypnosis but just speech therapy, or cranio sacral body work or cognitive, EMDR...the options are endless. Whats your professional opinion on this? Id rather not have her medicated so "band-aid" "symptoms" but instead work through it, even though it will be painful at times...

You can keep trying to make holly"weird" happen. It's not going to. It's cringe AF. Q-followers are into that kind of thing. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Your personality trait of criticizing her appearance at every chance you get says more about who you are and how you look than her. Hope it makes you happy you're on the same level as her dad calling her fat. Disgusting. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block