Britney talks about therapy she was forced to do against her will (new skit)

2 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

it infuriates me how the therapist doesnt even want to be there herself or so it seems. just like a hollyweird-therapist thats out to make a quick buck. wouldnt suprise me if they were close to you-know-(l)who ;)

she should get theraoy, but maybe not hypnosis but just speech therapy, or cranio sacral body work or cognitive, EMDR...the options are endless. Whats your professional opinion on this? Id rather not have her medicated so "band-aid" "symptoms" but instead work through it, even though it will be painful at times...

Well hypnotherapy, especially the kind I do is great even for PTSD. 

Your subconscious mind stores everything that’s ever happened to you, from the moment you were in the womb to present. 

Britney obviously suffers from anxiety, C-PTSD, social anxiety, I’d also say anger issues (justifiability so, as she wasn’t allowed to speak and express herself, thus suppressing feelings and words), so what I’d do with Britney is focus on one thing at a time, starting with what’s bothering her most to begin with and then I’d put her under hypnosis (very meditative relaxing state) and I’d access her subconscious and get to the root cause of what caused her anxiety, PTSD, etc (take them one by one in a series of multiple sessions) and find our how, why, where and when those issues were created. 

We’d go back to key scenes in her life, find out the root cause, discuss it, reframe it, release any blocked feelings and emotions, find out what beliefs she’s formed about herself and the world due to those events and then finally replace them with better, more beneficial beliefs. 

This would honestly resolve her issues way way waaaay quicker than with normal “talk therapy” and it’s a lot more effective as well. 

It kills me seeing her suffer knowing I could help her so much, and that she’s seeing those condescending “therapists” who just go round and round in circles with her never getting down to the actual root cause. 

And one more thing, I’m shocked that she’s so normal and healthy considering everything she’s been through and has suppressed. Normally suppressed emotions cause physical issues. 

Our girl is incredibly strong!! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Sorry for the long post but you asked me about my professional opinion :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Your subconscious mind stores everything that’s ever happened to you, from the moment you were in the womb to present. 

Britney obviously suffers from anxiety, C-PTSD, social anxiety, I’d also say anger issues (justifiability so, as she wasn’t allowed to speak and express herself, thus suppressing feelings and words), so what I’d do with Britney is focus on one thing at a time, starting with what’s bothering her most to begin with and then I’d put her under hypnosis (very meditative relaxing state) and I’d access her subconscious and get to the root cause of what caused her anxiety, PTSD, etc (take them one by one in a series of multiple sessions) and find our how, why, where and when those issues were created. 

We’d go back to key scenes in her life, find out the root cause, discuss it, reframe it, release any blocked feelings and emotions, find out what beliefs she’s formed about herself and the world due to those events and then finally replace them with better, more beneficial beliefs. 

This would honestly resolve her issues way way waaaay quicker than with normal “talk therapy” and it’s a lot more effective as well. 

It kills me seeing her suffer knowing I could help her so much, and that she’s seeing those condescending “therapists” who just go round and round in circles with her never getting down to the actual root cause. 

And one more thing, I’m shocked that she’s so normal and healthy considering everything she’s been through and has suppressed. Normally suppressed emotions cause physical issues. 

Sorry for the long post but you asked me about my professional opinion :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

dont be sorry, im soo glad you took your time for your long post, love it :)i know, its a miracle she came out of this darkness the way she did, still id love to see her working with a competent professional so she can really fully heal.

cant you get stuck in a psychosis with hypnosis? been hearing frighteniiiiing stuff about it, but am curious.

thanks again for your reply

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

dont be sorry, im soo glad you took your time for your long post, love it :)i know, its a miracle she came out of this darkness the way she did, still id love to see her working with a competent professional so she can really fully heal.

cant you get stuck in a psychosis with hypnosis? been hearing frighteniiiiing stuff about it, but am curious.

thanks again for your reply

It’s not recommended for people with schizophrenia, NPD and bi-polar is a grey line too. 

It’s impossible to “get stuck in hypnosis”. That’s a huge myth. Hypnosis is natural and it’s something you go in and out of numerous times a day i.e watching tv, washing dishes, before bed and even driving. It’s basically your brain going into alpha and theta states i.e deep relaxation. 

For example have you ever driven somewhere so deep in your thoughts that by the time you get there you’ve no idea how that happened? Like you were so deep in your thoughts and just going through the motions? Well that’s hypnosis. 

It’s not recommended for the people with the above conditions due to the fact that they can switch between normalcy and manic episodes and it would just be one chaotic mess. They wouldn’t be able to focus on their healing. 

I’ve dispelled common hypnosis myths on my FAQ page if you’re interested in reading more about it:

https://updateyourbeliefs.com/faq/ 

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kittyonstrike said:

Yes this is true 

I used these processes (learnt hypnosis and did sessions on myself) to heal, powerful progress. Only did sessions on others a couple of times (acquaintances who needed help) for free and they were cured of chronic addictions in a couple of sessions. Don't want to go into other people's energy too often though so never practiced that professionally despite taking certifications.

But you are right, this stuff, energy medicine, EMDR, yoga etc cured me of growing up with toxic  narcissists and all that entails.  It was miraculous. 

That is why I know Britney will be fine especially with her strong faith / mind. 

I bet Sam knows too. Body builders use sports psychology , tapping etc.

• Like 2

Glad I’m not the only person who prefers God over therapy.

I am SO HAPPY she is off medication that blocked her channel for prayer. (EVIL Team Con!)

& I am happy I’m not the only one who understands these things, but so does my Queen :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

edit: I just remembered when a (reputable) psychic said Britney could not pray, that she had been blocked from prayer & that we all needed to pray FOR her...most of you guys laughed & said nasty things when it was posted here. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block