Britney talks about therapy she was forced to do against her will (new skit)

Ok now that I’ve had a chance to actually process what she’s saying rather than just laughing at how funny she is…. As someone who’s training to be a therapist, it makes me so mad that therapy was used manipulatively against her. And it’s sad because the right, trauma-focused therapy could go a long way in helping her, but it totally makes sense given her experience that she’d be untrusting of therapists now.

Also does that bit about doing it “the clear way” make anyone else think of Scientology? They have their whole “going clear” thing and I’ve never heard a “regular” therapist use those terms… I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an element of that in the **** they forced her to do.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

Glad I’m not the only person who prefers God over therapy.

I am SO HAPPY she is off medication that blocked her channel for prayer. (EVIL Team Con!)

& I am happy I’m not the only one who understands these things, but so does my Queen :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

edit: I just remembered when a (reputable) psychic said Britney could not pray, that she had been blocked from prayer & that we all needed to pray FOR her...most of you guys laughed & said nasty things when it was posted here. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Im actually curious, how can medicine do so you cant pray? And why would Lou do that, I thought she would do the opposite, make Britney pray so hard she would puke just hearing Sweet Jesus

1 hour ago, strongertomorrow said:

I mean, you’re a bit delusional for saying that, she does sound normal again, but she doesn’t look fresh yet… Give her a few months & make up remover :) 

I don’t know how I feel about this comment. 

and imagine Britney scrolling thru the comments (she has always read about herself and even purchased magazines with stories about her in them so it’s not unlikely) and imagine her seeing the comment from you, stronger tomorrow, saying she doesn’t look fresh. Would she appreciate you saying that? We should be glad you are a fan? It’s really rude honestly. You don’t always have to say what you’re thinking. Don’t forget; she’s a human. Reading comments like this probably crush her despite her strong spirit. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block