Britney posts a video dancing to Justin Timberlake: what do you value in your life and how do you want to do better as a person in the future?

36 minutes ago, MajesticalBritney said:

It got deleted. The song is about Britney if y’all didn’t know. 

Maybe she is longing for the past today. Or maybe she’s just liking the song.

No, it's not the media's fault that I don't like Justin. But Brit's songs about him on her  albums Oops and Britney.Her sad eyes back then when he dominated her again.His behavior after the breakup.That he met with Kevin in 2008.That he told without evidence Brit had cheated on him. He was not innocent too. That he laughed at her publicly and made jokes about her.

• Like 3

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

“Blue Ocean Floor, which is the last track on the album, that really is… it’s a special song.
 I would say more or less it’s my Romeo and Juliet song. 
That’s about loving someone so much that you would die for them or with them, and we all know how Romeo and Juliet ends. 
But I saw this image in my mind of two people holding onto each other sinking to the bottom of the ocean together 
and one saying, ‘If you’re gonna go, I’m gonna go with you.’
And there’s something tragic about that but also so beautiful that you would give that much and be that in love with someone. 
So that’s where the idea of that started, and I just kept seeing this image in my mind, 
so I just started writing it off of that.” -Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake - Blue Ocean Floor (Official Video) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5oAf7bs7_U&ab_channel=TVJustinTimberlake

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, turquoise said:

“Blue Ocean Floor, which is the last track on the album, that really is… it’s a special song.
That’s about loving someone so much that you would die for them or with them, and we all know how Romeo and Juliet ends. 
But I saw this image in my mind of two people holding onto each other sinking to the bottom of the ocean together 
And there’s something tragic about that but also so beautiful that you would give that much and be that in love with someone. 
So that’s where the idea of that started, and I just kept seeing this image in my mind, 

So obviously about her and them together. A tragic love story. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, turquoise said:

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

I always thought it was and still think it is but it also awkward because him and oatbiel have a drink called blue ocean floor together they even served it at their wedding 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/grapefriend.com/2012/11/26/justin-timberlake-wedding-wine-ocean-blue-floo/amp/

So if this song is really about Britney, it means that JT's inextinguishable feelings for Britney are officially recognized by Jessica, and Jessica knew it when she married him?
Wtf:dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

I fully support Britney doing whatever she wants...

...but I'm so curious to see what her choreographed dancing would be like now, because she already looks like she is in the best head space in years. I would die if she filmed a home dance video of herself doing her own iconic choreography just for the fun of it! Imagine she did the slave belly dance or the original bomt choreography just for fun?! 

Britney, If you see this, it would totally shut up any haters if you did it!!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Markoct said:

Guys I dont think ive ever watched her insta videos this much :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: is it me or has her movements changed too? I feel like shes totaly insync with her feeling and emotion, much more flowy and natural too :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

That’s what happens when your brain is relieved of toxic levels of chronic stress. 

We love to see it! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

It’s sad how she references weight/diets a lot. Britney you’re a skinny legend and even if you weren’t, that’s ok queen. 

Also I love her outfit here 😍

People are allowed to want to diet and lose weight. It’s not unusual. Her comfort level with her body is up to her. If she wants to lose weight, she’s entitled to do so. It’s not a negative commentary on her self-image to want to be making changes. 

54 minutes ago, turquoise said:

So if this song is really about Britney, it means that JT's inextinguishable feelings for Britney are officially recognized by Jessica, and Jessica knew it when she married him?
Wtf:dead_falling_wig_dying:

I mean....its kind of a known rumor (take that for what you will) they broke up in 2011 apparently due to him cheating on her then literally months later they were engaged. Not a great start to any engagement. I've also heard he flirted with Jessica while still with Cameron so there's that. This is all just speculation of course none of us really know but if history has shown us anything where there is smoke there is fire.

I honestly think they are a marriage of convenience. He needed to settle down for his image which I think was pressured by his mom to start a family and he helped her "star" status but honestly its done nothing but dull them in my opinion. She should have stayed with Chris Evans.

Again I know nothing this is just my speculation so no one come for me I'm sensitive. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block