Britney posts a video dancing to Justin Timberlake: what do you value in your life and how do you want to do better as a person in the future?

36 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Omg perfect conspiracy

I still think they love each other despite all the s*** he did

oh for sure. I know its kind of weird to think of peoples exes like that because they are technically each others "High school sweethearts" and to regular people it would be weird to keep bringing up your high school bf or gf but they aren't regular. They both understand the fame and making bad decisions plus her cheating seems so minuscule when you look at the bigger picture.

I don't know much about twin flames but I do believe in soulmates and I feel everyone has at least one. It's super hard to deny their connection and most times true loves have to separate in order to come back and truly appreciate one another. I just love love so I probably sound super invested haha I think if nothing else their history at the very least deserves a conversation. But to never speak again and pretend nothing happened has always just been weird to me.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Johnny Wright? Fill me in with the news please, was there any rumors about this? 

there was a thread here just yesterday where somebody showed a screenshot of a conversation between Johnny Wright and a fan on insta. he said hes trying to reach out to her but its difficult...he would genuinely like to see her

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Pinky and Stinky will always be a power couple in my heart :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Anyone remember this video interview with JT and Anna Kendrick (around the 2:11 mark) when the interviewer mentions "Pinky" (Anna Kendrick's character in "Trolls") and Justin just zones the f out with this sad, nostalgic look in his eyes? 

My god. If they ever got back together :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

tumblr_lkwiybKjPt1qeolcio1_500.gif

Wowww, I’ve never seen this video of JT before.
He definitely looks to his far right and you can literally see his expression change to deep in thought…pure sadness. It even  looks like he almost starts to bite his lip and snaps out of it and fake laughs. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Busybee said:

oh for sure. I know its kind of weird to think of peoples exes like that because they are technically each others "High school sweethearts" and to regular people it would be weird to keep bringing up your high school bf or gf but they aren't regular. They both understand the fame and making bad decisions plus her cheating seems so minuscule when you look at the bigger picture.

I don't know much about twin flames but I do believe in soulmates and I feel everyone has at least one. It's super hard to deny their connection and most times true loves have to separate in order to come back and truly appreciate one another. I just love love so I probably sound super invested haha I think if nothing else their history at the very least deserves a conversation. But to never speak again and pretend nothing happened has always just been weird to me.

Sure but he allowed her to be locked up as a slave for 13 years and kept calling her a ***** on stage during this time. He undoubtedly loved her in a narcissistic way, and she him, but with soulmates like him you don’t need enemies…

• Love 2
2 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

wow, i never saw this interview...didnt know GONE was "kinda inspired" by brit. yah, a bit creepy... she just went to the sallon man, CHILL!

he clearly loved her SOOOOOO much, we CANT deny that.

Oh I do believe they did love each other, but perhaps not in the healthiest way and I don't want them together... definitely an epic "first" love, though

1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

What do you mean? Which of what I wrote didn’t happen?

Jersey Shore Mike GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

I didn't say it didn't happen. I just think your response was a bit extreme and I don't care to interact because then you have a reputation of responding with things like this :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: so have a great day!

7 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

It feels odd that she dragged Christina but then seems so cool with Justin. I feel that the things JT has said/done to B over the years are way meaner than what Christina has done.

we personally dont know any of these people. it baffles me everytime how people on exhale can make such statements...we only know what they want the public to know - its called image for a reason.

what if private JT is way different than the public-mean-bitter persona hes been putting on all these years?

we'll never know unless we meet him in person.

• Like 3
On 12/1/2021 at 8:12 PM, Busybee said:

I didn't say it didn't happen. I just think your response was a bit extreme and I don't care to interact because then you have a reputation of responding with things like this :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: so have a great day!

Says the person who responded like this 

On 12/1/2021 at 3:43 PM, Busybee said:

sure :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

and who can’t even formulate your own reasoning (as if you even have one). 

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
On 11/30/2021 at 7:53 PM, Fabricio Alex said:

Can jt PLEASE pick the h*ll up???? SHE IS CALLING!!! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Come on... this is what.. the 6th time she "mentions" jt... and im TOTALLY HERE FOR IT.

and she clearly KNOWS jt's discography.

I really think A FRIENDSHIP between them could do her some good. They know each other since ever and stuff...

actually...

https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/culture/a38385466/britney-spears-justin-timberlake/

He did try to get in contact to meet her right after she was free of the conservatorship. Funny enough, he was the first "stranger" person that contacted her.

• Love 3
On 11/30/2021 at 6:00 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone else think the start of the song sounded like the for the record soundtrack? You know that scene where she’s in the dance studio

That's what you think only? I honestly think the girl's voice in the background that's distorted and kept saying "yeah" is Britney's voice . Listen to it carefully. Because the "yeah" sounding is exactly her.

On 8/24/2023 at 6:04 AM, Aizat Bhri said:

actually...

https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/culture/a38385466/britney-spears-justin-timberlake/

He did try to get in contact to meet her right after she was free of the conservatorship. Funny enough, he was the first "stranger" person that contacted her.

im still here for it! get together... not in a romantic way... but they would do great together as friends

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block